Mike Biello is a fraud

Doug McCarron
Mike Biello was up McCarrons ass when Banes was here in the 1990s does anyone think that he would be up his ass again to get his backing for EST THISguy has no platform, what does he stand for his first act in office was to NAME GERRRYYYY GAUSMAN VP are you serious!!!!

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

member
Mike filed a motion to have elections. That is his platform.

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

??????
That's it? That is his entire platform?

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Peter J. McGuire
I wish more of you clowns had Mike's character.
speak truth to power

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Mike Zemski
Thanks for coming to the trial committee last week to defend me with John Early i really appreciated that even though im a scumbag who stole from the membership and wore a wire for the feds

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Bill Lebo
Another attack by a nameless coward. Smear tactics are an attempt by a person without enough intelligence to speak on issues, and by one who doesn't have the guts to do what others do and therefore feels a sense of inadequacy in himself so he tries to make those others look bad by childish slurs. I truly feel sorry for you.

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

HUNTER
Bill, you have to admit bilello standing up for a guy who covered up his partners stealing has some things to answer for. And why were only the dockbuilders attacked for going to wall and ceiling when pissant and zemski were there every time too? And  its pretty clear that this is what happened. Keep believing the spin from zemski. He lied about who really owed the money saying it was owed by Meberg and Install, and was used for Install trips,and like Weiner, a lie is a lie. The CC bills in the records show the use of the card by pissant clearly. But to take it further Zemski lied for months and months trying to save both their jobs. WTF? Bilello is being misled and you guys are crawling into the cesspool with him.  He needs to wake up and realize hes being bamboozled and used to lend some credibility to zemskis lies and spin. Call Tiedye Bill, you know him. Ask Larry lavelle for his number, I'm sure he'll tell you what you dont know. He was the trustee who found the malfeasance. You dont know shit on this one Bill, a very unusual occurrence.

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Bill Lebo
Hunter, Zemski has been a long time friend of Mikes. Pisante took Zemski down and its a shame. Mike Zemski did alot of good things for your local, however your absolutely correct I don't know your locals business nor is it my business to at this junction. I konw what I've been told by numerous people, and I'm not in a position to judge Zemski and I'm glad I'm not, at this point. Bilello however stands by his long time friend unjudgingly like a good friend should. If there is a shadow of a doubt that Mike Zemski was taken down by stupidly trusting his co-worker Pisante than indeed that is a problem for him, but for some nameless coward to try to smear Mike Billelo's name as he did in the above post is dispicable. I am not condoning nor condemning Mike Zemski's actions, because as you so aptly put it I don't know the whole story, I am however condemning the above post smearing Mike Billelo.

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Tom McGuire
Bill, something needs to be answered, and if you care for MB you'll get him to hear the truth. He has been a good freind of the working man for awhile and he is being misled. I have asked him to call me , through my friend Larry, but I haven't heard from him. Maybe you should call MB and ask him for my #. I believe my friend Larry gave it to MB. Mike says he knows who I am, but for the life of me I can't see his face and am not sure if we have ever spoken. One of the decent guys seems to be being misled. Is it possible there are deals going on that NONE of us know about?

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Tom McGuire
Bill, I am the Trustee who "found" the CC bills. I am the man who spoke to Z every day for months after this nonsense became apparrent and I also thought the guy was my friend. Shit happens to people Bill. I dont know why Mike stood for Jeff, but he lied to the members, through lying to the Board and most importantly the Trustees, when he stated numerous times that the debt was from INTALL trips. No CC bills were ever presented to the Trustess, at least during my 2 yr tenure. MB is being seriously misled. He should sit this one out Bill. just a thought.

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Tom McGuire
And Bill, standing up for someone despite not having a clue is a pretty bad trait. I hope MB comes to his senses and listens to the evidence.Mike Zemske worked hard and did a very good job for the members for a number of years. That does not entitle him to get a pass on covering up. What would happen, theoretically, with much larger numbers being discussed? Does that even matter? Someone took money that wasn't theirs and someone else didn't reveal it, despite job and legal  responsibility. How much is in our combined funds? I'm also the guy who says Jeff owes the remainder of interest due on the debt, as it is his debt. he is claiming Mike owes it. Thats bullshit. Its jeffs charges, why not jeffs interest?

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Bill Lebo
Tom my email is bslebo@gmail.com send me your # and I'll call you. As far as Mike B standing up for Mike Z, I haven't gotten the impression that he's gotten involved with the trial but only was there for him as a friend. I myself wouldn't turn my back on a friend who makes a mistake in judgement, I think if I did I'd be a pretty crappy friend. As far as Hunters comments on why it wasn't brought to light that Mike Z and Pisante went to the wall and ceiling convention but the Dock Builders was, I can't answer that and I wouldn't want to even get into that for the same reason Mike B wouldn't with Mike Z, I have close friends in the Dock Builders that I am worried about and there is an investigation going on. But I can tell you this if a friend of mine was in the situation Mike Z is in I wouldn't turn my back on him and I'm sure some nameless coward would be quick to twist it into something else.

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Tom McGuire
Perhaps if he covered for a guy who stole from you bill you would dump him. Guy lied to me, the rest of the board, the accountant...what makes you think hes all of a sudden telling the truth to MB Bill? Thanks for your email...take care. TM

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Bill Lebo
I'm not judging him Tom I don't know what you do. I'll leave the judging to you and your locals members. If a friend lies to me I deal with it on that basis.

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Character
Am I getting this right Bill, are you saying that it is OK for your friends to steal money, just not anyone else?

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Bill Lebo
Do I have to answer a question that inane? No that's not what I'm saying. And just for the record I don't believe that Zemski was accused of stealing.

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

Tom McGuire
Bill, I think you're right, Zemski has not been accused of stealing. I for one dont think Mike ever took what  wasn't his. Hes not a good guy, but not a thief either.
jay

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

jay
this guy knew that money was being stolen and covered it up?  do i have that right?

Re: Mike Biello is a fraud

HUNTER
He told the trustees the debt listed on a profit statement was owed to the local from INSTALL for INSTALL related trips. While Install never paid for some of the trips as to what zemski thought were agreed upon trips, he had the credit bills and saw all of pisantes charges over the years charges that were for his own stuff and NEVER given to the trustees like you're supposed to do.  jeff thought the cc was for his  personal use. zemski then lied to the board about the debt, continuing to insist it was Install, after telling jeff to make sure his bill was paid, so he cant say he didnt know about it all the time he told the trustees something else. I guess he panicked and thought jeff would pay his own bill and once it was paid the lapse of judgement wouldnt matter? I dont know. This was AFTER Mooney looked at the locals money and saw no issues. Ha.