Members Voice 2017 Leadership from the Rank & File for a Better Future.

Members Voice 2017 Leadership from the Rank & File for a Better Future.

Bill Walsh

Re: Members Voice 2017 Leadership from the Rank & File for a Better Future.

steward
We need change,we need new direction,members slate,u got my vote.No more plas no more givebacks,if we take paycuts,make Business agents take them,make administation accountable to retires,they worked hard threw career,they deserve there hard earned pension,cut there deductables down more,make future apprentices pay into the system.

Re: Members Voice 2017 Leadership from the Rank & File for a Better Future.

Marshall
Anybody hear from fat boy dorro