Me

Bill Lebo
Bill is also community minded, and so became a volunteer fire fighter in his town. He has held the positions of, Second and First Lieutenant, as well as Captain of his Hook and Ladder Company Number One in his town of Baldwin. These positions require the officer to be able to make life and death decisions under intense pressure, in the most hazardous environment known to man, fire.

Over the years Bill has proven himself to be honorable, incorruptible, courageous, hardworking, intelligent, 100% union, and absolutely committed to the membership and their rights. If elected as President Bill promises to dedicate himself to the union running absolutely democratically and he will always abide by the will of the membership. He believes in rank and file membership ratification of the contracts. He also knows that the OWL doesn’t work and that the Council needs to get back to a shape hall hiring system, one that is fair to all members, and is corruption free. He promises to work tirelessly with his team mates and the delegate body to get the union back on track to something the membership can be proud of, a union that cares about the membership, that fights for the work jurisdictions and fights against nonunion labor.
JB

Re: Me

JB
Once Bill got his money, he could care less about democracy. Bill loves money more than democracy.

Re: Me

SAL SARAZANA
If it weren’t for Lebo the UBC would have thrown me out years ago.  Bill went to Washington to make sure that I got my cut and I looked out for him over the years, we made some money, Billy and me.