Mccarron is sick.

Mh88
Has anyone noticing that Mccarron is losing weight? Wouldn’t it be great if he has cancer or a terminal illness. Sorry but it can’t happen to a nicer guy!!! Please lord get rid of this disgraceful piece of human being who is responsible for ruining the UBC since he strong armed his way into office!!!!! Hopefully you sit in shitty diapers for a longtime before you pass into HELL!

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Steward
It is long overdue he gets out,taken control of members money and putting it in his agenda,it does not work,it is hurting the working man,mergers are weakening the union,not helping us at all.

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Steward
Where is the justice,it is wrong what is happening to the local unions,when is it ever going to end.

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Steward
Members need to be aware what is going on ,more needs to be done.

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Mh88
I met with officers from DOL and pled my case and never heard from them again. I can’t understand why they can’t do anything! I know it’s about money they get from this crook but WTF!!!! These laws are there to protect us members not our union thieves. Everything Mccarron is doing is wrong and he killed all that past leaders have done. I blame it mostly on our members for not saying enough is enough!!! No unity. We were built on unity and Mccarron has everyone scared. If we all stopped working on Fridays just say maybe we can start making a scene and get our word out. One Day we’ll wake up but it might be too late. Plus if Mccarron does go we have to put up with the next cronies in line. Wake the fuck up members and grow a set of balls!!!!!

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Yo Yo Ma
It already is too late. No membership involvement for many years. What did you expect when 25,000 members were asleep at the wheel?

Re: Mccarron is sick.

haha

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Mh88
Fuck off Hahaasshole. You’re gonna get  diabetes drinking all that Kool-Aid .

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Steward
He is destroying the union with in,we need new leadership,new direction,its a disc race what is going on,he needs to stop merging unions,it is making us powerless,we are losing a lot of market share.

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Mh88
Agreed! Here in Philadelphia there is none union work being done in downtown and uptown in the city. Not little jobs either!!! They disgraced Coryell, sent him home and put a bunch of idiots in charge and they have not a clue how to handle it!!! Mccarron put this system together (team leaders) which is bullshit, and it’s not working!!! He lost members interest and the members just don’t care. No representation on jobs anymore. It’s all about the contractors!!! Last contact negotiations $.15 went to contractors for advertisement? What the FUCK is that????? No doubt Mccarron has to go as well as Frank Spenser and the rest of those who are living well on the backs of the members!!!!!

Re: Mccarron is sick.

stewar
Get rid of the bum.

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Philly carp
I can attest to that meeting because i was there.
What a joke ..DOL IS A FARCE .

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Philly carp
the greatest power in a union is members standing together and standing for what they believe .
To have a complete walk out , forcing our contractors to listen and address our concerns and have them put the screws to mccarron .
Force them to use the caveats in the contract with the developers to threaten to use non union.
Force his hand. I assure you mccarron will shit his pants as the funds and dues check off disappear. Phila this REALLLLY APPLIES to you. You are the engine thats funding 4 councils!!
You know why it wont happen?
Scumbags in our own ranks wont stand together.
Alll the contractor friendly " union in name only" members have put us where we are today .
The audacity of these " scab" members to beee contractor friendly.... You got what you want..  Now you bitch?

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Retired 10 yrs.
Nothing new under the sun! No solidarity is due to no leadership. Members are mostly sheeple. They let men with no answers to important questions rule. Those that make promises while asking for your vote, should be avoided. They take the meat and throw you the crumbs. When members are working all is well, when you're out of work, is when you realize you were complacent while you should have used the good times to strengthen your position. Change is better then allowing leaders to get chummy with contractors.

BTW- wishing others ill, shows how corrupted your heart is!

Re: Mccarron is sick.

Mh88
Yes my heart is corupted!!!! Just wait till your pension is reduced then we’ll see who’s heart is corupted then.

Re: Mccarron is sick.

stewar
It is each and every members responsible y to get involved, this clown it robbing our funds money blind,especially allowing open shop to work at Hudson yards,vert dangerous working conditions,these scabs should jot even be on job,some of them working for cash,it is a city wide eperdrtmic,the task force needs to investigate Gotham builders for a start,go 1by one,get them all in trouble,get attorney general involved ,to many union members working hours getting depleted cause of this big mess.

Re: Mccarron is sick.

stewar
It also should be reported in nypost,by times,and news,public needs to be aware,scab company's at Hudson yards need to be fined big time,long overdue.