McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

Be advised .McCarrron and Spencer are seizing control of the New Jersey Council and Albany Pension funds. The New Jersey and Albany funds are to be merged with the Empire Pension Fund which is not supposed to exist because the UBC told the IRS they dissolved the Empire Council and merged all the funds with the Northeast Council Funds. Now instead of Albany and the Empire fund being merged with the New Jersey fund they are being merged with the Empire Fund which according to the notice will be renamed the Northeast Carpenters Pension Fund. Does this make any sense. Only when you know that Doug McCarron and Frank Spencer along with some hack from California (the CEO of the AGC) who has nothing to do with a NY fund are Empire fund trustees. To round it off a few mindless clowns from upstate, such as Mike Shanahan from Local 291,were made Empire trustees, I wonder which investments demands the NJ Trustees refused to make.
      The main point here for "just me" anyways since it is why "I" am in wonder is why did they take the Albany Fund(a legit fund) and then Take the New Jersey Fund(a legit fund) and out them both in the Empire Fund(questionable fund due to the Empire Council being dissolved many years ago ) which was said to have been merged with the New Jersey Fund at the time the Empire Council was dissolved.(maybe this was a misunderstanding on my part) So who will be the new fund renamed "The Northeast Carpenters Pension" fund Trustees. Who will be the new funds renamed "The Northeast Carpenters Pension" funds lawyers and so on and so forth. Will it be Doug McCarron ,Frank Spenser and the Empire Crew. Will it be the New Jersey Fund crew. I am fairly sure it will not be the Albany crew. Will it be a combination of all the Union and Employer Trustees from each of the 3 funds??
        I suppose the confusion begins here. On August 16 ,2011 John Ballantyne who on that DATE was the President of the New Jersey Regional Council (Just Renamed The Northeast Council) and Mike Capelli who on that date was EST of the New Jersey Regional Council (Just Renamed The Northeast Council) signed a Terminal LM2 as Pres and as EST . The Forms Question 10 asked the following question
10. During the reporting period did the labor organization create or participate in the administration of a trust or a fund or organization, as defined in the instructions, which provides benefits for members or beneficiaries? ANSWER WAS YES!!! In Part 69. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SUMMARY It declared:Questione10: Did the labor organization create or participate in the administration of a trust or a fund or organization, as defined in the instructions, which provides benefits for members or beneficiaries Question 10: EMPIRE STATE CARPENTERS PENSION FUND 270 MOTOR PARKWAY HAUPPAGE, NY 11788 PURPOSE PENSION BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS AND BENEFICIARIES IRS FORM 5500, EIN# 11-1991772 PLAN 001 EMPIRE STATE CARPENTERS WELFARE FUND 270 MOTOR PARKWAY HAUPPAGE, NY 11788 PURPOSE WELFARE BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS AND BENEFICIARIES IRS FORM 5500 AND 990, EIN# 11-1582767 PLAN 501 EMPIRE STATE CARPENTERS ANNUITY FUND 270 MOTOR PARKWAY HAUPPAGE, NY 11788 PURPOSE ANNUITY BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS AND BENEFICIARIES IRS FORM 5500, EIN# 11-2824705 PLAN 001 EMPIRE STATE CARPENTERS LABOR MANAGEMENT COOPERATIVE FUND 270 MOTOR PARKWAY HAUPPAGE, NY 11788 IRS FORM 990, EIN# 11-3476974 NAS INFORMATION RESOURCE, INC 91 FIELDCREST AVE, 2ND FLOOR EDISON, NJ 08837 IRS FORM 990, EIN# 45-0637407YES!!!!!!Question 15: During the reporting period did the labor organization acquire or dispose of any assets in a manner other than purchase or sale? THE ANSWER WAS YES!!!!!! AND In Part 69. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SUMMARY It declared:Question 15: All of the assets of the Empire State Regional Council were transferred to the Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters as of 4/5/11 upon termination of the Empire Regional Council.

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

STFU
STFU PUNK !!!

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

STFU
PUNK !!!

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

hammer
YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY DORROUGH, YOU SIGNED UP WITH THE PAINTED AND DESTROYED THE FIGHT FOR A NEW INTERNATIONAL CARPENTERS UNION. YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP IN NEWBERG BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PUSSY ON THE PLANET, IF NOT THE UNIVERSE. YOU MORON, YOU BLEW IT UP

hammer
THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH DORROUGH. YOU BLEW UP THE MOVEMENT. YOU TOOK THE PAINTERS MONEY AND COMPUTERS AND PHONES. YOU CAN NOT DENY THIS. YOU ARE A SELFISH , SELF CENTERED MORON.  YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ,THAT IT JUST NOT ABOUT YOU, ITS ABOUT SAVING A UNION FOR THE CARPENTERS TO BE GUIDED BY THE CARPENTER MEMBERS. NOT ABOUT YOU TAKING ON A MCCARON ROLE WITH LOCAL ONE AND PAINTERS MONEY.

hammer
I GAVE YOU THE CONNECTIONS TO MOVE FORWARD WITH A NEW LOCAL AND A NEW UNION. NEVER FORGET THAT. YOU CORRUPTED THE MOVEMENT BY TAKING THE PAINTERS MONEY, COMPUTERS AND PHONES AND JOINED AS A PAINTER. NJ CARPENTERS UNITED WOULD ONLY GO FORWARD AS AN INDEPENDENT STAND ALONE UNION UN AFILLIATED FROM ANY OTHER TRADE UNION. BUT YOU TOOK THE PAINTERS MONEY AND PROMISED THEM THAT YOU WOULD AFFILIATE. YOU HAD NOTHING UNTIL I GAVE IT TO, YOU BOTTOM LINE.

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

hammer
YOU WERE SOOO STUPID ,DORROUGH YOU FELL FOR THE PAINTERS SCAM. YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE A BRAIN, YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE, YOU ARE NOTING BUT ALBANY'S VILLAGE IDIOT.

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

steward
What is being done, it is members hard earned money.what a shame it is.

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

steward
Investigations should start.

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

Check the 5500 for the New Jersey Pension Fund. See that it is in a rehab program until 2023. Notice Spencer, Capelli, Ballantyne and more are trustees ...Go look up....EIN 226174423  Jersey Pension at this web site
https://www.efast.dol.gov/portal/app/disseminate?execution=e1s1   ...

The Jersey Fund is EIN  226174423
The Empire Pension is EIN 111991772

Go to this web site and look at the Fund 990 http://foundationcenter.org/findfunders/990finder/

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

steward
good imformation,get the imformation out to all members,it will raise eyebrows,a biog revolt should happen.

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

hammer
EVERY CARPENTER GOT THE MAILING FROM THE NORTHEAST CARPENTERS ABOUT THE MERGER OF FUNDS. DO WE REALLY NEED A MORON LIKE DORROUGH REPORTING ON OLD NEWS. BESIDES THERE'S NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT IN MCCARONS AUTOCRATIC UNION. WE HAD THE START OF A NEW NATIONWIDE CARPENTERS UNION, BUT DORROUGH CRASHED IT INTO THE GROUND AS HE PROMMISED AFFILIATION TO THE PAINTERS UNION, SELLING OUT HIS OWN CARPENTER BROTHERS. ONCE THE MEMBERS OF LOCAL 1 FOUND OUT THAT DORROUGH HAD AFFILIATED WITH THE PAINTERS THE BITCH SLAPPED HIM TO THE SEWER LIKE THE RAT THAT HE IS.

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

RichardDorrough
All members must examine the records and decide for themselves what is going on and we must ignore what appears to be calculated attempts to divert out attention. Did anyone get copies of the Funds 5500s with their mailing.Anybody get copies of the 990 with Trustees lists.Anybody get copies of our LMRDA rights with their mailing??

calculated attempts to divert out attention...Maybe AAA Construction is Union after all

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

Ethics
Hey Richard: if you had all the money McCarron diverts from benefit funds, pension accounts, etc. etc to pay high priced lawyers to initiate a new carpenters union with legal support, you would have 500000 members, and it would actually be a democratically functioning   one. Too bad .

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

Ethics
I believe what is hurting you the most, is whether or not Mike McCarron asked you to support his legal battle against the general president, who happens to be his brother Doug, who illegally terminated his little brother, on trumped up charges in UBC kangaroo court, by creating the "Brother Mike McCarron" website.

Did he ask you? OR: did you do it on your own, to right yet another wrong, infiltrated by the tyrannical general president, against a fellow brother?

  Another question is whether or not Mike McCarron gave you permission to plagiarize statements from his "STAND WITH MIKE" website.
"It is a shame that a personal matter between brothers Mike McCarron and Doug McCarron (general president), which started in December of 2011, and escalated after the death of their mother in May 2013, has lead to an abuse of power by the General President and his Executive Board. This abuse resulted in false charges, improper use of emergency supervision, and the ultimate firing of EST Mike McCarron".
http://www.standwithmike.org/about-mike.html

  I am asking you these tough questions to put to rest once and for all, the question of the nature of your relationship with Mike McCarron.

Re: McCarrron and Spencer are seizing NJ Pension Fund

Ethics
This all started in April 20,2011:

The merger of the pension funds of NJ and the Empire state seems to be in the cards. To paraphrase George Laufenberg from the meeting of Local 254 this past Wednesday, he said, if it is possible to merge the two funds it will happen.

That said, I think George should be taken very seriously. I for one do not believe, as someone stated on the member forum, all he cares about is his golf game.  George is a serious man and we should pay heed when he talks about the New Jersey pension fund. Especially with respect to its merger with the Empire fund.  What I took from his explanation concerning the level of funding for each of the funds was this. The Empire fund is not as solvent as is New Jerseys’.  He stated that New Jerseys funding level has risen from a mid 60% range to 72.9%.  The Empire fund has reported an 80% funding level.  However, George said, that the 80% level was a result of creative actuaries not the true picture of the fund.  He went on to say that our fund does not engage in such practices. Then he said, if the Empire fund did its accounting the way our fund does it would only be funded in the mid 60% range not the misleading 80% level.

I do not think it would be in the best interest of the New Jersey fund to merge with the much weaker Empire fund.  To begin with the Empire fund lost 160 million dollars to the fraud of Bernie Maddoff.  The economy of New York State is not as strong as New Jersey and never has been and future contributions to the fund would be at a lower level than ours, therefore making it much harder to sustain healthy funding levels.

Any person whose main focus is the health and stability of the New Jersey pension fund would see the merging of the two funds simply as not in the best interest of New Jersey. And in my opinion a good financial advisor would strongly recommend against it.

http://newjerseycarpentersunited.com/9901.html
12