McCarrons letter to Spencer

Bill Lebo
McCarron states that he merging the Dock Builders with the Timbermen for the good of the brotherhood. McCarron restructured the NYCDCC and locals of the NYCDCC in 1997. That restructuring gave us Mike Forde, an Executive Board, and a delegate body that let Forde rob us, run our Welfare fund into the ground, loose an enormous amount of work to the non-union sector, and snort cocaine in the Council. Now, in every organization, business, and government, the head officer is ultimately responsible for the failure of the people under him/her. McCarron set this system up, The IRO Kennth Conboy approved it. Who is holding them responsible? McCarrons restructuring plan has created corruption all across the country. If you go on the FBI's website you find that Carpenter Union Council and local union officers all over the country  have been arrested, charged and convicted of all types of crimes, such as embezzeling union funds, fraud, and extortion. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, McCarron needs to be held accountable for this disaster. I have said time and time again the US Department of Justice has to hold McCarron accountable, investigate him and put him in jail where he belongs. I'm sure Forde would be happy to share a cell with his pal.

Re: McCarrons letter to Spencer

former dockbuilder
amen to that brother

Re: McCarrons letter to Spencer

Anymember NYC District Council
Bill I wonder when Dennis Walsh will veto Spencer, Ballantyne, and Mc Carron for complete incompetence. If not incompetence,then CORRUPTION!!! Either way Bill they are truly the problem. Frank Spencer promoting mob associate after mob associate? I guess Dog Boy is anticipating a ass whopping by the judge. Keep up your steady work Bill I could be anyone you see on a job be well!!! LABOR CONQUERS ALL

Re: McCarrons letter to Spencer

Steward
Mike was no angel...but we were getting robbed long before him....How many guys have been fired in the stamp dept over the yrs.Who's in there now ?