McCarron and Spencer sued

Richard Dorrough
Finally members with some backbone have sued McCarron,Banes,Silins,Spencer and Glenn in Federal District Court. This is a class action lawsuit by rank and file members for breach of Fiduciary duty and due diligence in the Empire Councils losses to Madoff. The lawsuit also accuses the rats of stacking the individual funds with cooperative Trustees to facilitate mergers to the Empire Council and removing trustees who would not cooperate.
    Members of Local 280 in Niagara Louis D'Aurizio,Christopher Shakarijan and Douglas Janse have filed a class action complaint in Western District Court.

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

anon
Banned User

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

Richard Dorrough
Try again you council suck ass. Wrong case.

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

Richard Dorrough
Which anon are you?? The same that has abused the visitors to this site time and time again or are you a new one. If your a new One I apologize for my remarks. Judging by the post of the partial dismissal for this particular case I assumed your the council mouth piece anon

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

anon
Banned User

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

Richard Dorrough
Try posting the correct case. This case has nothing to do with my post and is NOT the Class Action case against McCarron,Spencer and the rat bastards. If you run your mouth have a clue what your talking about. if you want the correct case go find it little man

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

AFFR
Wrong case. It is case # 1:10-cv-00418-RJA filed on 5/17/2010 on 1/10/2011 the court set schedule of deadlines and hearings.
https://ecf.nywd.uscourts.gov/doc1/12911763621

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

Richard Dorrough
Thanks AFFR. I could have posted it but I wanted to make the council rat work for it.I called Herrmans Office today to inquire as to status and their intentions. We want to jump on as members of the class action if that is possible.

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

Can someone email me the pdf and I will post it, I am having a problem with my pacer log in. Thanks

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

Wayne Harley
I will join and bring as many Brothers and Sisters with me that can find the courage to stand up against these criminals. Some way we must all find a way to make this a National effort. I know I keep saying this and if I had the answers I wouldnt be asking for help. I know we are on the right path so if anyone has a good idea on setting up a National hub so to speak let me know

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

iamlistman@yahoo.com
WHAT ESQ. DO WE CONTACT !

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

Daniel J. Franco
U.S. DISTRICT COURT
U.S. District Court, Western District of New York (Buffalo)
CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 1:10-cv-00418-RJA
D'Aurizio et al v. United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America et al
Assigned to: Hon. Richard J. Arcara
Related Cases: 1:93-cv-00282-JTE; 1:09-cv-00593-JTC
Cause: 29:1132 E.R.I.S.A.-Employee Benefits
Date Filed: 05/17/2010
Jury Demand: None
Nature of Suit: 791 Labor: E.R.I.S.A.
Jurisdiction: Federal Question

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

Daniel J. Franco
COMPLAINT against Andris J. Silins, Frank G. Spencer, Benjamin Glen, Twenty-Five John Does and Jane Does to be Named Later, John J. Fuchs(individually and as former officers of the Empire State Regional Council of Carpenters and former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Pension Welfare and Annuity Funds), Patrick Morin(individually and as former officers of the Empire State Regional Council of Carpenters and former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Pension Welfare and Annuity Funds), John J. Simmons(individually and as former officers of the Empire State Regional Council of Carpenters and former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Pension Welfare and Annuity Funds), Michael Conroy(individually and as former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Pension and Annuity Funds), Anthony Macagnone(individually and as former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Pension and Annuity Funds), David Haines(individually and as former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Pension and Annuity Funds), William Macchione(individually and as former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Pension and Annuity Funds), Geoffrey James, James Malcolm(individually and as former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Pension and Annuity Funds), Walter Krupa, Anthony Macagnone(individually and as former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Welfare Fund), Alan Ehl, William Macchione(individually and as former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Welfare Fund), David Haines(individually and as former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Welfare Fund), James Malcolm(individually and as former union-designated trustees of the Empire State Carpenters Welfare Fund), Howard Jones, John Olivieri, Dale Stuhlmiller, Robert Carlino, James C. Logan, Joseph Ganiro, Richard O'Beirne, Arthur E. Godsell, Jr, Paul J. O'Brien, Jr, Charles Carron, Michael Weber, David A. Fay, Angelo Massaro, Dominic P. Massaro, George R. Weidert, Christopher M. Scrufari, David J. Knapp, Thomas P. Hartz, John J. Fuchs(individually and as former trustees of the Niagara-Genesee & Vicinity Carpenters Local 280 Pension Welfare and Annuity Funds), Patrick Morin(individually and as former trustees of the Niagara-Genesee & Vicinity Carpenters Local 280 Pension Welfare and Annuity Funds), John J. Simmons(individually and as former trustees of the Niagara-Genesee & Vicinity Carpenters Local 280 Pension Welfare and Annuity Funds), John Wood, Gordon J. Knapp, Robert P. Williams, United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Douglas J. McCarron, Douglas J. Banes ( Filing fee $ 350 receipt number 18188.), filed by Louis D'Aurizio, Christoper V. Shakarjian, Douglas A. Janese.(SG) (Entered: 05/21/2010)

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

Daniel J. Franco
Plaintiff
Louis D'Aurizio
participants and beneficiaries of the former Niagara-Genesee & Vicinity Carpenters Local 280 Pension Welfare and Annuity Funds and of the successor Empire State Carpenters Pension Welfare and Annuity Funds represented by David B. Herrmann , Jr.
35 George Karl Boulevard
Suite 300
Williamsville, NY 14221
716-565-2294
Fax: 716-631-2230
Email: dherrmann@afbp.com
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
Plaintiff
Christoper V. Shakarjian
participants and beneficiaries of the former Niagara-Genesee & Vicinity Carpenters Local 280 Pension Welfare and Annuity Funds and of the successor Empire State Carpenters Pension Welfare and Annuity Funds represented by David B. Herrmann , Jr.
(See above for address)
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
Plaintiff
Douglas A. Janese
participant and beneficiary of the former Niagara-Genesee & Vicinity Carpenters Local 280 Pension Fund, and of the successor Empire State Carpenters Pension Fund, Personnally and on Behalf of All Similarly Situated represented by David B. Herrmann , Jr.
(See above for address)
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

Dan. if you have the complaint pdf email it to me.

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

Dan - what is the status of this suit?

Re: McCarron and Spencer sued

USER NAME
Date Filed # Document Text
October 22, 2010 20  DECISION AND ORDER granting in part Defendants' 10 Motion to Dismiss, to the extent it seeks dismissal of all claims alleged in Counts I through V and VII through IX for failure to commence those claims within the limitations period. Defendan ts' motion is also granted to the extent it seeks dismissal of the claim alleged in Count VI for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted under ERISA. Dismissal of Count VI only is without prejudice to allow plaintiffs the oppo rtunity to demonstrate by written submission of no more than 10 double-spaced pages, to be filed within 30 days of the date of entry of this order, how granting leave to amend would be likely to correct the deficiencies identified herein. Defendants will be given the opportunity to file a response to this submission, of equal length. Defendants' motion is granted to the extent it seeks dismissal of the breach of fiduciary duty claims asserted against the Empire State Carpenter Funds. The court will reserve its direction of entry of judgment pursuant to Rules 54 and 58 pending its receipt and review of the submissions authorized by this order. Signed by Hon. John T. Curtin on 10/21/2010. (JEC)