Madame obama

Whitey
This week she came out and said she felt like a busy single mom. What an insult to millions of American Woman who are busy single moms and dont spend millions on vacations 5 or 6 time times a year. What do you expect with Affirmative Action pushing her to the top she never worked a day in her life.

Re: Madame obama

TomMcGuire
Douchebag. GWB was on vacation more then half his presidency...did you say rude things to his wife?

Re: Madame obama

Labor Conquers All
George Bush ,Dick Cheney, Ronald Raygun are his gods. When a working man likes any of theses maniacs it spells trouble for unionism.

Re: Madame obama

"Michelle Obama temporarily referred to herself as a “single mother”:

First lady Michelle Obama accidentally referred to herself as a “single mother” during a local TV interview Thursday — before swiftly correcting herself.

She made the comment during an interview with the CBS affiliate in Burlington, Vt.

While discussing efforts to help under-served communities, the first lady tried to make the point that she’s been in the shoes of a “busy” mother.

“Believe me, as a busy, single mother,” she said, before pausing to correct herself. “Or, I shouldn’t say single — as a busy mother, sometimes you know when you’ve got the husband who’s president, it can feel a little single. But he’s there.”

http://patterico.com/2013/04/06/michelle-obama-its-tough-being-a-busy-single-mother/

Re: Madame obama

proud american
yeah michelle has a real tough job being a mother there is someone doing everything for her. she just plans parties and vacations on the taxpayers dime while so many americans are suffering. her and her american destroying douche bag husband can go to hell with their ways of transforming our great country

Re: Madame obama

intown
im no fan of bush but bush didnt use tax payers money to send his daughters to mexico on a private plane while he went some where else.tax payers are to pay for the president only .just like we get vacation funds for just us it doesnt say wife and kids get a vacation check also. this guy has added trillions to the debt some change

Re: Madame obama

fuck you all
He was gone 3 years out of 8.Not quite 1/2.

Re: Madame obama

the truth
 Yesterday she was comparing her self to a shotting victim in a high school in Chicago. Who is this bitter millionair think she is kidding. Not many shotting victim get to spend millions on vacation Marie Antoinette.

Re: Madame obama

TomMcGuire
where were you when GW was on vacation fully HALF the year? Nothing to say then, eh'? And what about the dem motion in november to have Congress spend more time working than half the yr they currently work? Remember that one? You know the one the republicans laughed and sneared at? Stop being an apologist for those who put us in this mess. Why do you think the credit debacle happened? Do you know? Spew knowledge, not rhetoric that you don't even understand.

Re: Madame obama

the truth
First you did not dispute the facts about madame obama a disgrace of a first lady. What high and mighty comparision will she make about her self next.
You sir are a propogandist for the obama!
The truth is since obama has been made king we have: FACT 6.4 trillion and climbing deficit: FACT our health care insurance has gone up 2500 a year: Fact over 9 1/2 million people gave up hope of finding a job; Fact oil prices have tripled; Fact we are more hated in the world than ever: Fact the stock market under the obama is at an all time high supported by 85 billion a month in FED pump priming. . It is you who needs to learn but you are nothing more than a shill for the worst president in modern times. You can lie here Comrade but you can't lie to yourself. You are spewing lies and half truths. Bush took off a half a year on vacation even the liars on MSNLSD wont put that one out there.
TOMMCGUIRE KEEP LICKING YOUR MASTERS BOOTS ! you dont have the brains to disagree. LEMMING

Re: Madame obama

TomMcGuire
you obviously don't monitor this sight often and for shits sure you don't know me. People are laughing their asses off at your "dont have brains to disagree" comment as I am one of the most disagreeable on this site and in person when it comes to our current dilemma at 395 and the asslicking going on there and to politics in general.  Like they say , Know what you're talking about before running your trap, eh"?  Notice though you don't answer the question as to why you choose to attack the current Pres and family when your God GW was literally absent half the time.

Re: Madame obama

The truth is your Dumb
Two wars on the Chinese Credit Card thats the TRUTH.Never put into any budget to be repayed. Dick Cheneys word "Defecits dont matter" Hey truth  Rush Limbaugh is a painkiller addict probably not the best place for information.

Re: Madame obama

proud american
the truthis McGuire you are a liberal douchebag

Re: Madame obama

the truth
Proud American; liberalism is a sadly fatal mental desease, which is not curable. It affects low intelligence people looking for a hand out. And when you expose the lie it freaks them out. They made boogey man out of GW Bush to scare the low intellegence Americans and to keep focus off of the epic failures of our current White House resident. The stale worn out daily koas talking point of putting the war on the credit card shows they can't think for themselves. Fact: there are 2 ways to enslave a nation, one is by capture the other is by debt. The obama has ran up a 6.4 trillion debt from the bank of China in the name of our children. There is war on and it ain't over seas!

Re: Madame obama

John
Ok instead of throwing GW under the bus what about the 112/ 113 th congress willing to throw US into default so billionaires keep a tax break. I could go on but I am probably wasting my time as everything is Obamas fault .Faux news is not news it is banned in Canada for lying. thats obamas fault too. Sure he is not perfect but the alternative Santorum,Bachman , Newt, Cain and Romney (who with a bankroll that could choke a dinosaur) couldnt win in a rigged election and they were the best that Rupublicland had to offer. Put up better candidates and maybe they can win or else they go extinct.

Re: Madame obama

the truth
Seems odd every time the obama does something horrendous the republicans are draged in to the debate. It is like it ok for the obama to hurt us badly or to do anything dirty to us because of what Bush did or did not do 5 to 10 years ago.  A republicans is not the President.  The obama has been the worst president in American history the list of his failures are astonishing..... What good does it do to bring up Bush. Bush is long gone. The democrats are making this mess.  Liberals need to over Bush. The obama has ran up 6.4 trillion in new debt in 4 years. The obamacare is driving Health care cost are going through the roof. How much of that can you blame on the Republicans not one of them voted for it.  The 9 1/2 million that have joined the list of those who have given up hope for work under the obama watch. The obama has pumped 85 billion a month into the stock market to keep his rich friend Rich.