MUPS

Mh88
Just received a letter from council to perform two MUPS . I thought we were done with this shake down tactic? Do we still have to do them ? Anyone have some advice to follow? Not sure what to do.

Re: MUPS

ole timer
what is a mups

Re: MUPS

NY Tim
Mandatory Union Picket Service?

Re: MUPS

Mh88
Basically extortion!!!

Re: MUPS

nanananaheyheysaygoodby
DROP DEAD UNITY TEAM !

Re: MUPS

ole timer
Billy for president

Re: MUPS

gene debs
Once again the " Legal Eagle " has dropped the ball.  No surprise.

Re: MUPS

Steward
I thought if u are retired u do not have to do pick it duty,it is a racket,that's for sure.

Re: MUPS

Steward
Get the young members involved to do picnic duty,old timers and members who have been in 30years or more deserve the respect,dignity,and integrity,remember,we made our great union by working hard providing for our family's and having contributions put into the funds,it is the young members turn to step up and do there part.We have gave our blood,sweet,and tears,its is time we pass the torch or knowledge to the young members,it is a brotherhood,respect comes from within,its the greatest desire of pride,hard work,and knowledge to give our future carpenters the direction and knowledge to lead into the future,it is not the leaderships responsibity ,its up to each and everyone of us to install,mentor our apprentices with union history,pride,good work ethics,being responsible,look out for one another,sticking together,by doing all this,the members could and will make the difference to carry our great union into the future,good luck to all union carpenters,and good luck to all union construction workers of all trades that we survive and our a good force for union labor in the future,its by everyone's actions,being involved,we all will be successful,in solidarity,a caring steward