MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

DISSIDENT
THAT'S RIGHT MCCARON HAS PISSED OFF MORE MEMBERS AND THEY ARE NOW LEAVING TO JOIN THE CMAW. DOCKIES LOCAL 2404 AND CARPENTERS LOCAL 3766 IN BRITISH COLUMBIA, ARE MAKING THEIR MOVE TO REGAIN THEIR DEMOCRACY WITH THE CMAW. THE GAME HERE IN THE US IS RIGGED WITH BERMAN AND WALSH COLLUDING WITH MCCARON. THE UBC IS A DEAD END. NO MEMBER DEMOCRACY. NO MEMBER CONTROL OF DUES AND ASSESMENTS. WAKE UP AND REALIZE THE ONLY ANSWER TO A MEMBER DRIVEN DEMOCRATIC UNION IS TO GO INDEPENDANT. ITS TIME FOR US TO BREAK AWAY FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR LIVES AND STANDARD OF LIVING. THE UBC COULD CARE LESS FOR ITS MEMBERS AS IT EXTORTS MORE AND MORE MONEY, AND GIVES LESS AND LESS IN RETURN. ITS TIME TO TAKE IT BACK AND RAISE OUR STANDARD OF LIVING. THE UBC ACROSS THE COUNTRY IS SELLING OUT ITS MEMBERS TO THE CONTRACTORS. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IN OUR NEW INDEPENDANT DEMOCRATIC CARPENTERS UNION.

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

vote
Lets see some documents to back up this statement please

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

jman
anything is better then being a union carpenter if the company i work for didint require it i wouldnt be in it just pay me the package and ill do my own thing

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

jman
im sorry to be more specific a nyc carpenter what a joke

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

Harvey Hotdogs
It really bothers me that other Carpenters can and do break away from the UBC such as in this case with the Canadian Locals yet everyone here in New York is afraid of their own shadow. What more will it take for the rest of you guys to look at the other alternative. A democratic carpenters Union free of Mccarron, Walsh, Bilello, Lebo and all the other ridiculous shit that we have to endure. I dont see any other unions operate like we do. What the Fuck??? Credit checks to be a shop sterward? Cameras, scanners and more ludicrous spy tactics on jobs per Walsh? WHY IS EVERYONE SO FUCKING SCARED???? WHY??? If the locals in canada did it and are still leaving the UBC, than so can we!!! Lets take a page or two out of their playbook and leave!! THIS IS YOUR UNION, NOT WALSH OR MCCARRONS!!! WHAT PART OF THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND????

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

UNITED WE STAND
I'll tell you why. Because this broken machine has been beaten down into submission. The UBC's scare tactics worked including the NYCDCC & Walsh's warped way of unionism. Walsh & Mccarron have devised this scheme to gain control of NYC. Guess what? It worked. This is not Mccarrons union or Walsh's union. This is what has been long forgotten by the frightened sheep of the NYCDCC. sure glad to know that I at least have a pair of balls.

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

John Newell Jr.
The problem being the United States Department of Labor and the National Labor Relations Board.  There are many statutes in place which are meant to protect against tyrants like McCarron. McCarron owns these government groups lock, stock, and barrel. The Supreme Court and Department of Justice all look the other way as well.  Money controls all aspects of enforcement.

Just look at this site. A great source to see what is really happening in the labor movement and within the continual demise of the carpenters union.  No wonder Biello and Lebo want to shut it down. Probably part of the deal they made with Mccarron.These three birds certainly aren't  advocates for the working man. They have discarded their sheep clothing  and YOU ( your money & sweat) are their prey. They are agents for the employers associations. Nothing more. Nothing less. They have taken your democratic right to vote away.  Delegates my ass. It is the same concept as national presidential elections with Electoral College votes.  Prehistoric and anti democracy.  A pedantic neanderthal policy. It gave us  George Bush.  McCarron's airplane playmate.  Imagine the conversation these two neophytes had ?

          Freedom of the press will be next. Christ, you can't even legally protest in these united states according to laws that have been passed by congress recently.

        Canadian Labor law is much more protective of the worker bees.  Here in the states employees serve at the pleasure of the employers and people like McCarron.  McCarron has convoluted and corrupted the United Brotherhood of Carpenters like no other General President in the brotherhood's history.  From ULICO to bought and paid for Business Agents.  Organizing within the UBC is a complete joke.  A profound and continued loss of membership. And the correlated rise and rape of the membership for dues monies without a vote by the membership. Illegal as hell, but U.S. Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis has her head in the sand. All this information is  documented  on the internet and elsewhere. No secrets here.

        I don't pay much attention any longer to the Carpenter Magazine and other propaganda mailings from McCarron.  But I did see where he sent some sort of flyer supporting Obama. Guess he won't be flying around with Ramney on Air Force One. He supports Obama in the hope of currying favor with Hilda Solis .

       McCarron has paid a price though in his deal with the devil.  He has lost not only his soul, but his manly freedom as well.  Freedom to be a man. The type of man that Gene Debs spoke of.  You won't see McCarron on a trout stream.  Or in the woods hiking or hunting. Probably very hesitant to appear in public.  He won't be at the head of a pickett line. At your Local Union meeting. Or keynote speaker for the striking  Chicago  teachers.  Or handing out flyers at a job action. He moves with bodyguards in and out of the shawdows.  Nor will he lead a Labor Parade down Main St. God forbid he  get a callous from holding a labor banner or pickett sign. He is a marked man and he knows it. History will reinforce that fact. That is the price he has paid for turning his back on carpenter union workers.

       I , John Newell Jr., am a candidate for President in this union.

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

hammer
TRUTH

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

hammer
The Canuuks left so can you.

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

Qestion
Before you guys tell the membership to leave the UBC, don't you think it wise to tell us just what will take place with things like pension, benefits, and annuity account. Seems to me there needs to be a concrete assurance of said funds guaranteed to all members first.
  Too many post don't do anything for the membership, except give your opinions. The same thing is being said in the cry for Desertification. Please post how these things are factually possible.
    I, along with all other retirees worry with the rumors of having our pension reduced or lost. This can't be a hopeful sign for the future retirees as well. Assurance and accountability used to be fundamental priority number one. Only a return to it will work!

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

hammer
Everything is legally yours and can not be taken away by federal law. Your pension and annuity are yours. Your health care is yours , you paid for it through deductions in your payroll. If the whole bargaining group decertifys the UBC in NYC all the funds roll over into the new union.

All carpenters should DECERTIFY and start a new Mccaron free Carpenters Union.

The Canadians can do it , and so can we. Decertify Now !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

hammer
There is no Democracy in the UBC and the canadians will not put up with it. The canadians have balls and believe in having membership control of their union. They do not want thug Mccaron who has destroyed the retirement plans of all retirees with his lobbying for H.R.83.

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

hammer
THE CANADIAN LOCALS HAVE LEFT THE UBC , SO CAN ALL THE LOCALS. DECERTIFY THE TURD DOUG MCCARON NOW.

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

hammer
DECERTIFY NOW

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

doug wins
electric boat

Re: MORE CANADIAN UBC LOCALS LEAVING FOR THE CMAW

hammer
THE CANADIAN CARPENTERS ARE MEN UNLIKE THE CHEESE EATING SCARED RATS IN THE U.S. THE CANADIANS HAVE MORE BALLS TO DO WHATS RIGHT FOR THEIR TRADE AND THEIR FAMILIES. THE UBC CARPENTERS IN THE U.S. ARE SHEEP BEING SLAUGHTERED BY THEIR HEARDER TURD DOUG MCCARON.