MILLIONS MORE PISSED AWAY AT VEGAS SHRINE

MILLIONS MORE PISSED AWAY AT VEGAS SHRINE

WHILE MEMBERS HAVE NO HEALTH CARE OR PENSION MILLIONS MORE PISSED AWAY IN VEGAS
 NEW UBC HOTEL AND PLAY GROUND UNDERWAY AT VEGAS MEGA SHRINE KNOWN AS MCCARRONS FOLLY.
MILLIONS MORE OF MEMBERS MONEY BEING PISSED AWAY

http://www.reviewjournal.com/local/las-vegas/construction-workers-union-building-hotel-near-training-center-las-vegas

 "A construction workers union is building a hotel near its global training center in Las Vegas, the latest addition to its ever-growing cluster of real estate holdings here."
"Sowell declined to give the project’s total cost. He said the union owns commercial real estate properties around the country, though he did not say how many."

WELL NOW RANDY WHO IS THE HEAD OF JOBSITE HOSPITALITY LLC TODAY.YOU?WELCH?.MARIO R WATERS??HEY DOUGY WHATS HABORTOWN MARINA

WHAT ABOUT THE HILTON FRANCHISE FEES&Costs.HOMEWOOD.
 http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/assets/pdfs/disclosures/homewood_us_fdd_2015.PDF

WHAT ABOUT THE HILTON FRANCHISE FEES&Costs
http://hiltonworldwide.com/assets/pdfs/disclosures/franchise-disclosure-document.pdf
The total investment necessary to begin operation of a newly constructed 98-room Tru by Hilton
hotel, excluding real property, is $7,719,242 to
$12,144,387 including up to $227,052 that must
be paid to us or our affiliates.

SEEMS THE HOTEL IS BEING FUNNELED THROUGH JOBSITE HOSPITALITY LLC.SEE THE CLARK COUNTY AGENDAS
http://clark.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=18&clip_id=4892&meta_id=1006413

NOW WE LOOKED AT JOBSITE STEELS AUDIT AND WERE A BIT CONFUSED BUT WE MISSED THE JOBSITE STEEL AND JOBSITE HOSPITALITY CONSOLIDATED NOTE. BUT WE DO SEE THE $51 MILLION SUCKED OUT OF THE MEMBERS PER CAPITA FOR JOBSITE ON THE INTERNATIONAL LM2

THE JUSTIFICATION GIVEN IS WE NEED MORE ROOMS TO ACCOMMODATE  PEOPLE WE FLY OUT TO THE MEGA SHRINE TO FILL WITH PROPAGANDA,FREE BEER, EXPENSIVE FOOD BUFFETS AND
HOTEL ROOMS ON TOP OF FREE AIRFARE
 "The 1.2 million-square-foot training facility, next to the Carpenters-owned Homewood Suites hotel, has about 350 rooms for on-site lodging. But 500 people might visit at a time for training programs, so the union sends thousands of people a year to stay elsewhere, chief of staff Justin Weidner said.
The union pays visiting members’ expenses, including lodging."

HARBAUGH GOT PAID $12 MILLION IN COSTS TO MANGE THE TRAINING CENTER LAST YEAR HOW MUCH MORE!!

IT APPEARS MEMBERS ARE NOT SUFFERING ENOUGH.HOW ABOUT THE OHIO MEMBERS WHOSE PENSION  FUND IS GONE. HOW ABOUT THE LIST OF CRITICAL UBC PENSION FUNDS.HOW ABOUT MEMBERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY WHOSE FAMILY'S HAVE LOST MEDICAL,DENTAL AND EYE Wear COVERAGE.HOW ABOUT RETIREES WHO LOST ALL COVERAGE.

"The union is going to cut the retirees pension by 60 percent do any carpenters think that's the right thing to do I told our president of local 2 Cincinnati if they invest our money in stocks & we take 2 big hits we will b in deep .. we Are going broke"OHIO MEMBER

UBC FUNDS IN CRITICAL,ENDANGERED AND DECLINING STATUS
https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ebsa/about-ebsa/our-activities/public-disclosure/critical-status-notices

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.A NEW HOTEL TO HOUSE PROPAGANDA SEEKERS

Re: MILLIONS MORE PISSED AWAY AT VEGAS SHRINE

James
 Money well spent !

Re: MILLIONS MORE PISSED AWAY AT VEGAS SHRINE

I guess its well spent when your on the receiving end of the free beer and BS. Tell little Johnny whose UBC member father had all that money deferred from his wages for health care it was well sent when he cant go to the DRs. After all Free flights to Vegas,Free Beer,Free lavish buffets,Free limo rides to the strip need to be paid for instead of health care and pension benefits.Lets not forget the $90,000 paid to the photographer for pics with the Ice Cream crapper.

WARREN WONG

2232 S NELLIS BLVD
LAS VEGAS
NV
89104
Type or Classification
(B)
PHOTOGRAPHER

Purpose
(C) Date
(D) Amount
(E)
Total Itemized Transactions with this Payee/Payer $65,580
Total Non-Itemized Transactions with this Payee/Payer $25,124
Total of All Transactions with this Payee/Payer for This Schedule $90,704
Training Consultant 02/10/2015 $5,825
Training Consultant 03/24/2015 $10,805
Training Consultant 04/28/2015 $5,650
Training Consultant 08/20/2015 $10,955
Training Consultant 10/13/2015 $9,678
Training Consultant 10/15/2015 $5,575
Training Consultant 11/10/2015 $5,460
Training Consultant 12/03/2015 $6,277
Training Consultant 12/17/2015 $5,355

Re: MILLIONS MORE PISSED AWAY AT VEGAS SHRINE

Jack
It's called the cost of doing business.

Re: MILLIONS MORE PISSED AWAY AT VEGAS SHRINE

35 year man
Peter McGuire is spinning in his grave, Richard thank you for your posts. I am sickened by the disconnect from the officials of OUR union. The guys from 608 were pikers compared to this band of miscreants!