MIKE BILELLO for EST

frank 45
Sal from 926 said load and clear with great applause .We all suppot you. John the 5 votes you might get keep them to yourself. Everyone has you figured out.

Re: MIKE BILELLO for EST

frank 45
Bill Libo told me Mike Bilello is the man. Told your a nut but just appeases you , because your blog is good but you obviously need professional help.

Re: MIKE BILELLO for EST

bill lebo
Why would you put words in my mouth about John?

Re: MIKE BILELLO for EST

Mike Bilello for dog catcher
How abut posting some useful info from the forum instead of this crap

Re: MIKE BILELLO for EST

Mike Bilello for dog catcher

Re: MIKE BILELLO for EST

Tomas Pain
If you don't like John or the blog, don't waste your time coming here.  If John runs for a position, do not vote for him.  But give the blog its props.

Re Mike Bilello: tonight I heard a man that understands the union and has a vision.  I thought he made a mistake with the minute motion, but I hope he runs for EST.

Re: MIKE BILELLO for EST

I dont know
Bilellos first act of office was appoint Gausman who we all know is dirty, Gausman +Firth= Same old shit

Re: MIKE BILELLO for EST

A word of advice, so pay careful attention...Not everyone shares your opinion. Obviously you have an obsession with Bilello, you should start a "Bilello for EST" website. By posting the topic here you are inviting criticism.