MIKE BILELLO EST

Anonymous
This guy has been fighting the fight for many years. He has proven him self time and time again. He will be at the court house and encourages all members come down and join him.Pat Nee will be there with Bill Lebo, Gene Clark, Levi, Pete Corigan, Donny Arana and Gerry Gausman

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

Anonymous
Worked with Mike for many years, Always looked out for his fellow brothers and sisters.

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

157 MEMBERS
The new leaders of local 157 have are full support.

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

louie
Finally we have members in their who are not lieing to us and robing us.

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

Anonymous
Gerry Gausman is doing a great jog fighting for the rights of the rank and file up at the district council.

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

Jerry Flattery
Mike"s Motion in the courts approved to move to elections and have the members have a voice. Way to go Mike

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

anonymous
Mike"s Motion in the courts approved to postpone elections until December and  keep the UBC here longer so  the members have no voice. Way to go Mike. If we are really lucky Mike will find a way to keep them here forever.

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

bill lebo
If you had a clue to how the Court works you would know that if you asked the court to vacate the trusteeship and hold immediate elections, 1) the Court wouldn't do it, 20 the motions to block your motion by the UBC would delay things longer than you know. Mike took the exact path that had to be taken and the time frame was exactly correct and is how long the process takes. But I'm sure you know better because you've done this before right....like I have...right?

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

hector
Bullshit, there was no reason for mike biello to ask for the same date as Walsh, if mike had not gone to the courthouse nothing would have changed, same as mikes lawyer asking for a definite daTE for the dissolutions. all bullshit smoke and mirrors. mike took it upon hinmself to speak for all of us, who gave him the right?  why did he have to make the same motion as walsh? the same timeline that was already agreed to? in fact why did he choose the latest date that walsh said he would find acceptable? and you going around like the nazi police with your propoganda is fooling no one. just because you allowed the exact same thing to happen before bill is no claim to fame.

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

bill lebo
Again clueless. I let nothing "happen" before. However, I know how much time it takes for this to play out and you don't. The time line is what it is. And Walsh didn't put a motion in to end the trusteeship and wasn't going to that's not his job, what he said was that the end of the 18 month presumption of validity was coming to an end and he believed someone would call for an end to it. That was done by Mike. A trusteeship can go on for a long time if you don't call them on it. Where were you Hector? Why didn't you make the call? Do nothings like yourself have a lot to say when someone takes the bull by the horns because of their feelings of incompetence. I say again Mike did what needed to be done because he knew what needed to be done, and you didn't. Don't feel bad, one day, if you pay attention to what good leaders do maybe you'll get a clue.

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

hector
have you read the law bill? DID THE UBC HAVE TO GIVE AN EXPLANATION FOR WHY THEY NEEDED MORE TIME?OR DID THE BIELLO MOTION TAKE CARE OF THAT WHEN BIELLO FILED A MOTION WITH THE COURT ASKING FOR AN EXTENTION UNTIL DECEMBER? THAT IS WHAT HE DID ISNT IT? HE ASKED FOR A SUPERVISION UNTIL JANUARY? CORRECT?

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

Levi
  Hector- An end to UBC supervision is is what Bilello's is seeking, not an extension. The motion was filed the day it needed to be and could not have allowed for elections before December given all the things that need to take place first. Give the man his due credit. Filing that motion was the first, most important step towards ending UBC supervision.

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

bill lebo
Exactly Levi. Thank you! Now do you understand Hector?

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

Jerry Flattery
Thank you Bill Lebo for  informing the members. Some just don't have your experience and knowledge. I'm sure the way things are going we will continue to move in the right direction. and we will all be much better off with out the Unity Team. Mike Bilello seams like an honest and intelligent guy too.

Re: MIKE BILELLO EST

CC4D
If you want to see some guys who did the right thing at the right time, read the court transcripts from the last hearing, you can read how the CC4D lawyers asked that the members be able to see the bylaws, and you can read Weiss's input, which amounted to asking that Bilello be allowed to address the court.