MCCARRON ROBS 19 MORE LOCALS BANK ACCOUNTS IN CHICAGO TO FINANCE THE UBC CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE

MCCARRON ROBS 19 MORE LOCALS BANK ACCOUNTS IN CHICAGO TO FINANCE THE UBC CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE

RichardDorrough

DIRTY DOUG WEINSTEIN AND HIS JERSEY SCUM FRANKIE "THE BEAK" SPENCER HAVE ROBBED MORE UBC MEMBERS FUNDS IN CHICAGO.FOLLOW THE MONEY BOYS AND GIRLS

ONE HAS TO WONDER HOW MANY MORE GOOD WORKING MEN AND WOMEN THE FEDS WILL LET THESE RAT BASTARDS ROB.HOW MUCH LONGER WILL GOOD UBC MEMBERS LET THESE PUNKS ROB THEIR WALLETS,FUNDS,PENSIONS AND TAKE AWAY THEIR FUTURES  BEFORE THEY PUT THIS TRASH IN THE GARBAGE WHERE THEY BELONG

Re: MCCARRON ROBS 19 MORE LOCALS BANK ACCOUNTS IN CHICAGO TO FINANCE THE UBC CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE

sam tarallo
It really is a shame whats happeing with our money,our union affilates,other unions,and other district councils,mergers are going on everywhere,as we speak,we lose more and more marketshare,we should be regroupng,we need to have a comman goal to survive for the future,there is even talk of taking medical away from retires,our medical as much as pension should be protected under the erisco act,pension funds are being deverted as mergers happen,we need to bring in new members,we need to organize new jobs to stabilize the funds,we need to keep local union halls open,or we lose every opportunity to turn jobs over union.What they are doing is destroying us from inside,we need solutions,we need them fast,it is affecting our union brothers and sisters,i admit,the new hudson yards agreement with related may not be the best agreement,it is allowing scab workers on the job working side by side with union workers,it is sending out the wrong messages,all jobs should be 100percent union,safer,and done on time,under budget,no accidents,members have all certs,and follow ohsa safety to highest standards,there is no wage violations ,like they do on scab jobs,there are laws set up,and the alligations paying scab workers cash should be investigated to the full powers of the law,hold the scab companys to the full extend of the law,they all need to be fined,and banned from the jobs.Too many workers getting injured and killed on scab jobs too.