MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

DISSIDENT
TELL ME MR. MCCARON , WHY DO WE NEED TO EXPAND THE TRAINING CENTER IN VEGAS, TO TRAIN PLUMBERS ,ELCTRICIANS,MASONS TRADES ECT., AS PART OF THE UBC. DID THE EMEMBERSHIP GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THIS ? NO WAY. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IN A BAD ECONOMIC SITUATION THE MEMBERSHIP WANTED YOU TO SPEND MILLIONS OF OUR DUES MONEY ON THIS CENTER WHEN THE MONEY COULD HAVE GONE BACK TO THE MEMBERSHIP TO HELP KEEP THEM IN HEALTH BENEFITS. MR. MCCARON DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT RAISES FOR YOUR BOUGHT AND PAID FOR APPOINTEES WERE REALLY NEEDED WHEN THE REST OF THE MEMBERSHIP IS STARVING. AND DID THE MEMBERSHIP GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GIVE OUT THESE RAISES ? NO WAY. MR. MCCARON DID THE MEMBERSHIP TELL YOU TO GIVE YOUR APPOINTEES DOUBLE AND TRIPLE PENSIONS EXTORTING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF OUR DUES MONEY TO THESE APPOINTEES WHO ONLY HELP YOU TO SURPRESS THE MEMBERSHIP BY THESE INFLATED SALARIES AND PENSIONS ? NO WAY. MR. MCCARON IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO RESIGN AS GENERAL PRESIDENT IN SHAME , AS YOU TRUELY ARE A TRUE CRIMINAL TO THE MEMBERSHIP.

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

peter griffin
Its funny dissident you sound familiur....RDF? anyway the afl cio are traing carpentry we are just training carpenters. who should resign? i say the other General Presidents who are stealing our work and trade. by the way have you ever been to a convention? I didnt think so otherwise you would ask the question. by the way who lost health benefits? would the minimum we pay to the training save anybodys health benefits? maybe the members should have put more in. if you are refering to retirees guess what nobody can pay healthcare for life. pay attention. thoses days are over.

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

ripped off
every time your dues are paid is another day that you are being taken advantage of.

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

the claw
What about the rental income from 101 constitution ave, Wash. DC? where is that going?

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

hammer
ENDLESS SPENDING, WITH NO MEMBER CONTROL

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

hammer
Did the membership vote for the new center ? Of course not, Mccaron breaks the law consistantly

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

hammer
The membership should vote for all spending by Mccaron. Mccaron should not spend any money unless the membership agrees to it.

Thug Mccaron needs to be reigned in and forced to resign at the August 2015 convention.

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

hammer
Vote Mccaron out and we will regain membership control of our union.

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

Robert M Marshall
No facts, no truth, no names, inane

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

hammer
THIS SCUM BAG MCCARON IS ROBBING THE MEMBERSHIP OF ITS LOCALS AND THEIR ASSETS AS HE DISSOLVES LOCALS ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

hammer
DOUG MCCARON IS OUT OF CONTROL AND IS DESTROYING THE UBC. REMOVE DOUG TO REGAIN MEMBER CONTROL OF THE UBC

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

doug wins
hey ya got a couple bucks?

Re: MCCARON SPENDS WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIPS PERMISSION

hammer
THAT COMMENT SOUNDS LIKE MIKE CAPELLI BALLWASHING DOUG FOR A RAISE WITH HIS THIRD GRADE SPEAKING SKILLS. I BET YOU MCCARON SUPPORTERS CAN'T WAIT FOR CAPELLIS SPEACH AT THE CONVENTION WHERE HE STUMBLES AND MUMBLES THROUGH HIS SPEACH PREPARED BY DOUG.