MARCH 22ND IS THE DAY TO RALLY A CALL TO ACTION!!!

MARCH 22ND IS THE DAY TO RALLY A CALL TO ACTION!!!

ANYMEMBER NYC DISTRICT COUNCIL
IT IS CLEAR THAT WALSH IS MARCHING IN LOCKSTEP WITH MCCARRON. WALSH'S LAW FIRM COLLECTS 80,000 TO 100,000.00 $ A MONTH. I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. NOW LETS GO TO COURT AND REMIND THE PROFFESSIONALS(AS DOUCHEBAG DOUGIE LIKES TO CALL THEM) THAT WE ARE DUES PAYERS ANS WELL AS TAXPAYING CITIZENS THAT DEMAND DEMOCRACY NOT CORPORATOCRACY!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD RENT THE RAT AND PICKET THE JUDGE WHO FEELS SO FREE TO FUCK US. I THINK HE SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS. AFTERALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS WE PAY HIS SALARY, HE 'S ALSO SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR US. LETS GET THIS DONE WE BUILD SKYSCARPERS WE CAN CERTAINLY KNOCKDOWN A FEW LITTLE MEN, LABOR CONQUERS ALL!!!!!!

Re: MARCH 22ND IS THE DAY TO RALLY A CALL TO ACTION!!!

bill lebo
You are wrong brother, there is nothing indicating the Walsh is in McCarrons corner at all. I believe the Dennis marches to his own drummer. Everything he has done so far shows this. See his 1st interim report on this website. At a meeting of the trustees McCarron walked in and called for an executive session, all the non trustees had to leave, he told Walsh that he was not needed there and Walsh refused saying under the Consent Decree he had every right to be there and he stayed. He held a forum for the membership and let anyone and everyone who wanted to be heard speak he handled himself with dignity even when one jackass grabbed him and kissed his head. He has shown at least me that he is on the side of justice and that is all.

Re: MARCH 22ND IS THE DAY TO RALLY A CALL TO ACTION!!!

ANYMEMBER NYC DISTRICT COUNCIL
Explain Frank Spencer to me with respect to Dennis Walsh. Please consider all that was written in the report and ask yourself if Walsh believes in the memberships right why isnt he vetoing their negotiations on our contract? Anyway my point is to get past all this and get to the heart of the matter.

Re: MARCH 22ND IS THE DAY TO RALLY A CALL TO ACTION!!!

Steward
I truly believe Walsh is doing a very good job...Lets not forget the monumental task he has taken on.....with all of these sneaky,robbing Low Lifes.. he had to..and is still dealing with.

Re: MARCH 22ND IS THE DAY TO RALLY A CALL TO ACTION!!!

ANYMEMBER NYC DISTRICT COUNCIL
true but remeber ignoring facts is how we arrived here he is allowing spencer to continue control. Spencer incompetence is blaring thats an affront to rank and file members.We have to take a critical nonm emotional look at how things are. And to Bill im not wrong my insticnt serves the membership well thruout this disgrace,I try to think critically you might have a go at it sometime.

Re: MARCH 22ND IS THE DAY TO RALLY A CALL TO ACTION!!!

McCarronite
If you are going to throw numbers around, Spencer has cost members around $21,300,00 since he got here. $2.13 raise postponed for 3months plus $2.13 raise given back 3 months ago equals half a year at 10,000,000 hours for those 6 months.
To add insult to injury, he is signining PLA’s to beat the band, so the total is way higher.
Walsh at $100,000 a month for the nine months he has been here is only $900,000, and Walsh is getiing something done.
Forde is in prison, Walsh estimated that he cost the funds 20,000,000 over ten years.. Spencer has topped that in 9 months.
Which does not allow for the 4,000,000 spencer spent of our money on lawyers.
I think Walsh is actually good value for the money.
Walsh answers questions, Spencer lies and dodges questions.
Spencer is trying to fuck us over in every way he can and  cost us $30,000,000 so far????????