Luis Simancas from Local 926

Luis Simancas

Brothers and Sisters of the NYCDCC I am Luis Simancas an Elected Delegate from Local Union 926.

ANY NYCDCC MEMBER THAT WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME ABOUT DELEGATE ISSUES USE THE FOLLOWING;

email address is delegatelsimancas926@gmail.com

Phone Number: 347-549-8809

Fraternally

Luis Simancas
Delegate from Local Union 926

Re: Luis Simancas from Local 926

Union man
Dear Louis ,I want to commend you for being concerned about us all, the members. I have 22 credits in 23 years, worked for companies for 3 to 4 years at a clip. But never considered myself as a company man. Please VOTE NO to full mobility.This will KILL our union.  Thanks

Re: Luis Simancas from Local 926

procity
luis can you explain what this guy is talking about

Yea Baby, who needs an OWL ,who needs skills training, I'm going to work as a District Council ASSIGNEE. I can't wait jumping the list and foregoing soliciting the companies for work. I will just jump ahead of everyone and get the job because I AM A COUNCIL ASSIGNEE AND A PROUD UBC MEMBER

Re: Luis Simancas from Local 926

Donny Arana
Your a good man Lou- honest & in the open. I wish the rest of the delegates had half of your integrity.