Local Union 1456 - Reading Pages 32 through 39 of the second semi-annual report

Local Union 1456 - Reading Pages 32 through 39 of the second semi-annual report

Karen
From the second semi-annual report by Review Officer, Dennis Walsh.

Reading of Pages 32 through 39.

With Comment at the End.

Re: Local Union 1456 - Reading Pages 32 through 39 of the second semi-annual report

Karen: I seen the audio player on the left under "Recently at the Forum" and was wondering how that got there. That's Cool, very good and I agree with the end comment.

Re: Local Union 1456 - Reading Pages 32 through 39 of the second semi-annual report

Rod Stewart - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hphwfq1wLJs