Local 395 Meeting

anonymous
It was great to see so many Brothers and Sisters at the Local 395 meeting tonight! Attending members of Locals other than Interior Systems were allowed to speak. A large chap from the audience was allowed to kiss Review Officer Walsh on the head. See you all next month!

Re: Local 395 Meeting

anonymous
Also, post meeting, secret content from Newkirk's letter was finally revealed; in it he recommends a house slave local be created for The Upper East Side elite: 3x9x5=135.

    Did I request thee, Maker from my clay
    To mould Me man? Did I solicit thee
    From darkness to promote me?

        John Milton, Paradise Lost (X.743–5)