Lets Behave

Upcoming Elections
Lets stop all the name calling and get to the substanitive issues.Lets see who understands governance and procedure.Stop all the bs and back biting lets get real.

Re: Lets Behave

HEADHUNTER
WHO CARES ABOUT GOVERNENCE, YOU FOOL. THE ISSUE IS REGAINING CONTROL OF OUR UNION.

Re: Lets Behave

Upcoming Elections
Why assume im a fool? Maybe I want to know if the members running actually have an idea about running union buisness. Maybe i assumed that you knew about wanting the union back was something I wanted. Thanks I won't vote for you