Lawsuit: Carpenters union leader fired for revealing ‘self-dealing and corruption’

Lawsuit: Carpenters union leader fired for revealing ‘self-dealing and corruption’

Bill Walsh

Re: Lawsuit: Carpenters union leader fired for revealing ‘self-dealing and corruption’

Mh88
We as members need to act now! We got McCarran and his crooks right where we need them! We need to get this story out to members and media! We should all take off of work one day to organize a protest to demand that these guys step down and be prosecuted!!!