Latham & Watkins

Who??????????

Re: Latham & Watkins

Who??????????

Re: Latham & Watkins

Who??????????

Re: Latham & Watkins

 Kauf, McGuire & Margolis

Re: Latham & Watkins

Ted
Construction
The construction industry is among the most heavily unionized industries in all of American commerce, and KM&M's knowledge of the industry is unparalleled. We represent every major construction firm operating in the New York Metropolitan Area in a wide range of traditional labor and employment matters. We also represent the Contractors' Association of Greater New York (CAGNY), a consortium of the major New York-area construction companies, in a variety of matters involving multi-employer issues and labor issues of common concern to the industry as a whole.

KM&M's construction clients include: The Contractors' Association of Greater New York (CAGNY); Lend Lease (US) Construction LMB Inc.; Plaza Construction Corp.; Turner Construction Company; and the Building Trades Employers Association.

about says it all right here....gee your Honor, we don't have a conflict of interest here, we're lawyers, lying is what we do best!

so we got our hooks into the Carpenters Benefits Funds, so we come into Court & lie about the figures (the math doesn't lie) in open Court,,,so we have spent $50M of the Caprneters money over 21-years of legal matters in the case w/o one tangible result - their too stupid to figure out our joint scam with the UBC International,,,c'mon man - this is easy money....don't cut us off now! We may have to go out and get some real clients and argue a case in Court and go to trial....and that's really hard compared to this Gravy Train

so we're pushing the BTEA's propaganda and Subway ad campaign to defraud the court and screw the workers - it's all good your honor, our cut and our bonuses depend on it - besides, this is a good old boys club....right? You'd never sanction or fine one of your own...would ya?