Latest From Orlando Fl. New Interior Sys. Local Up and Screwing the Brotherhood

Latest From Orlando Fl. New Interior Sys. Local Up and Screwing the Brotherhood

Wayne Harley
I was told by a Brother that was hired today by Anderson Drywall.working out of this new bull shit interior systems local 632. They get $16.00 hr and no benefits. They are supposed to get healthcare if they pay half out of pocket and the regional council will pay half. We from the Orlando Local1765 tried to head this off but were refused all information pertaining to the new local by the BA, and the EST. Charges have been filed with the NLRB. Brothers we have all got to come together and find a way to remove these tyrants before it is to late. I don't have all the answers this is why I am here asking for help. Join us at http://unioncarpentersfordemocracy.webs.com/
All input is welcome, we need to put United back in our Brotherhood Remove McCarron is a absolute must.