Quantcast

LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

ALLAN S
HILLARY IS A CROOK AND SO IS DOUG  take from us and never giving back we are losing our locals like we are losing our COUNTRY  VOTE TRUMP LIKE 99 PRECENT OF ALL THE GUYS ON THE JOB . LETS MAKE THE U.S.A AND NY GREAT AGAIN
NYC

Re: LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

NYC
Trump may make America great again but as for the UBC;

NEVER AS LONG AS McCarron and  his minions of doom remain.

Re: LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Never Hillary
The democrats have turned their backs on the working families of America. Bernie took 220 million from us to fight the establishment and then he endorsed the establishment.

WIN WITH WENDELL WILKIE

Norman
Who is a real Republican to vote for?
Lincoln issued the emancipation proclamation.
So, he's out!
We've got an anti-union builder who bankrupted almost every project he's touched;
he hates immigrants, but keeps hiring, and marrying, them.
Running with an anti-papist evangelical who'll take away women's
rights to their own bodies,
and your right to any religion that's not his.
When I had religious training,
I was taught that part of free will was the right to chose to sin,
and it was up to God to judge.
And then there's his anti-union presumptive special assistant
who closes down bridge access for political revenge,
disappears phones and emails.
Nixon's Watergate crew suddenly doesn't look so bad, does it?

Re: WIN WITH WENDELL WILKIE

The truth
Norman you are liar. Trump has created 100,000 union construction jobs in NYC alone. That never Hillary guy was right. Your Sol Alinsky tactics wont work. Bernie sanders sold out labor, you shill for Hillary all you want. She is a criminal. And once again Norman you are liar! You should be banned from this site!

Re: WIN WITH WENDELL WILKIE

Benny Blanco
Clinton Scandals...Chinagate...Travelgate...Whitewater...Vince Foster Jr. Mystery...Filegate Scandal...
Cattle-Futures Miracle ...Lootergate...Ponzi Scheme and Political Favor Scandal...Drug Dealer Donor Scandal...Benghazi...list goes on...

Re: WIN WITH WENDELL WILKIE

voteer fraud
lets not forget clintons signed nafta which sent loads of union jobs out of the country she is for tpp

NYC

Re: WIN WITH WENDELL WILKIE

NYC
LOCK HER UP!