LAST NIGHT

AMALGAdockster
Everyone who was at the meeting last night knows what went on.  We
know who had the heart and who had the mouth, we know who had the
passion and who had the video cameras. It's about right and wrong, and
the district council is wrong on all fronts.  Dockbuilders won't back
down.  Trying to intimidate is only going to make us fight harder.  We
stood up to the bully, and the bully showed there true colors.

Re: LAST NIGHT

counterspin
You're full of shit. It was nothing like that. The Carpenters present were civil, responsibly present to provide information in response to the anti-union propaganda campaign and boss grudge match taking place. There were many significant discussions between the rank-and-file on all sides. And we got to see mob lawyer Angelo R. Bisceglie behind a chain-link fence, where he belongs.

Re: LAST NIGHT

Dockbuilder
Let's believe someone named counter spin! That alone is hilarious. Why the video camera? Everything is spin with the council. Paid staff and delegates confronting rank and file members. Spin that.

Re: LAST NIGHT

counterspin
Paid staff & Delegates "confronting" rank-and-file members? That they are true unionists and were there demonstrates their commitment and heart.

Video cameras? The media takes pictures, the cops takes pictures, so why would you obstruct a union from taking pictures? Sounds like you got a problem with your own First Amendment Rights.

By the way, you forgot to spin why mob lawyer Angelo R. Bisceglie was there in plain sight posing with the other Amalgamated suits. Oh-- I forgot-- you are Angelo R. Bisceglie.

Re: LAST NIGHT

Dockbuilder
True trade unionists believe in a right to vote on business agents and contracts.

I think the NLRB may disagree about video cameras at informational meetings

Angelo Bisceglie has nothing to do with this, he's an attorney, it's our movement.  He don't get a voice or a vote. We decide

Re: LAST NIGHT

Richard Dorrough
"so why would you obstruct a union from taking pictures?" Would you have objected if someone stuck the camera up the UBCs ass.Ill bet you would have. The point is a private group or an individual(not a public figure) is at a function. I dont care if its a movie, a meeting or a family picnic meeting . Somebody shows up who is NOT the press or NOT the cops and starts to video tape them .The rationale for your right to invade the privacy of others and to violate their constitutional rights is "your in the UBC" ...Fuck the UBC.Their nothing and nobody and have the right to video tape nothing. This is the same mindset as the punk ass UBC bitch BA believing he had the right to scream at a member on a picket line just because he was a UBC bitch. If he got knocked on his ass like he most likely would in any other situation he would cry like a girl to his UBC handlers.This is same mindset as UBC bitch Chris Dugan who thinks because he is a UBC bitch he can screw with members livelihood and walks away pissing himself when someone tells the bitch to go fuck himself.The UBC does not have the market cornered on punks ass arrogant bitches who strut around like peacocks running their mouth because they blew somebody to get in office but they have more than their share. That does not make them any less a punk ass bitch

    There was no other purpose to videotape anybody than to keep a record of who was there which is none the the UBCs or anybody's fucking business. In my neighborhood if your lucky the cops would have come and sent you packing.Most likely the person you were harassing would have stuck your camera up your ass.The NLRB has protections in place to protect these rights and lets hope Amalgamated uses them.
    Amalgamated had enough class to allow the UBC in and to speak. Ill  bet they would not get the same courtesy at a UBC meeting. Dont come here and pretend the purpose of the UBC presence was not to intimidate,threaten and scare off members .
 Its funny how you talk about Biscelgie behind a chain link fence when your UBC rats are behind bars and razor wire

Re: LAST NIGHT

counterspin
Richard,

You weren't at the meeting last night, and you didn't respond to the fact that mob lawyer Angelo R. Bisceglie was there and in plain sight posing with Amalgamated suits.

Re: UBC rats are behind bars and razor wire

"Millions of workers have become organized into rural unions which are very rarely discussed. One of the slogans that they use which is relevant here, is that we should "expand the floor of the cage." We know we’re in a cage. We know we’re trapped. We’re going to expand the floor, meaning we will extend to the limits what the cage will allow. And we intend to destroy the cage. But not by attacking the cage when we’re vulnerable, so they’ll murder us. That’s completely correct. You have to protect the cage when it’s under attack from even worse predators from outside, like private power. And you have to expand the floor of the cage, recognizing that it’s a cage. These are all preliminaries to dismantling it. Unless people are willing to tolerate that level of complexity, they’re going to be of no use to people who are suffering and who need help, or, for that matter, to themselves."

Expanding the Floor of the Cage
Noam Chomsky interviewed by David Barsamian
Z Magazine, April, 1997

http://www.chomsky.info/interviews/199704--.htm

Re: LAST NIGHT

Richard Dorrough

"You weren't at the meeting last night, and you didn't respond to the fact that mob lawyer Angelo R. Bisceglie was there and in plain sight posing with Amalgamated suits"

Of course he was and if you have proof that he is in bed with the mob more than a lawyer defending questionable clients post it. I am not going to play into the UBC desperation propaganda crap that they drummed up off the net of a couple of questionable clients. How about you responding to Harold Ickes who works for Meyer, Souzi, English and Klein a UBC law office.Have a look at Ickes connections and reputed associations provided not by the Internet but by the Feds.Get real with the"mob connected" unless of course you really have something and if so I say post it.You have many attorneys who have the same questionable clients and many work for the UBC. If their is something there we shall see if Walsh has a paper asshole.
       Angelos presence is only hurting their cause,justifiably or not, so let him be there. Despite his motives for doing so he has laid the foundation of Amalgamated and they are beyond what you can even imagine so he is GOING to be there. He is an issue not because of the other crap so try focusing on the truth and it will set you free.Such as.It is hard  to say Amalgamated is run by the rank and file when all their information is "If you want information on Amalgamated call Angelo" not a rank and file committee.If you want to join Amalgamated "call Angelo" not a rank and file member or committee.The truth is who really is the Amalgamated that is almost ready for an NLRB vote the rank and file or a non carpenter lawyer.

    "You weren't at the meeting last night"..I did not need to be. This is the same arrogant punk crap the UBC pulls on its own members across the Country. We got the same camera and threats bullshit here in Albany. We had one of their shit bags come to our meeting and stand the whole time in the middle of the floor writing down names of people in attendance. At the last 291 meeting the local UBC scum were asked about the threats THEY made to bring anybody who was interested in Local #1, anybody who exercised their NLRB protected rights and anybody who used their constitutional rights to just listen to another choice up on charges. They answered that it was in the UBC Internationals hands and they had 8 months to act. Ohh so scary Sowalski you punk ass bitch. So lets not pretend these ass clowns were not there to intimidate and scare THE UBC MEMBERS THEY WORK FOR away from Amalgamated. They were there. They violated the members rights under the NLRB and as US citizens their rights to free choice and constitutional First Amendment rights "of the freedom of speech and the right to peaceably assemble" free for harassing UBC assclowns.Here lies the real scum that is the UBC as I tried to point out in my post. Despite the fact the in the Andrew Price, Brennan case and others the UBC have been shown that they are not god.Shown That their constitution and rules are pure bullshit and supersede nothing these arrogant pricks act as if they set the rules.Te rules  not for you not just as a member of the UBC but as a member of the society of America. They truly believe that having a UBC name tag makes them more then the pond shit they truly are and you shall obey them in your private life or else.

   That is the darkness of the UBC and it needs to be snuffed. Until it is your cage is not worth shit and should be tossed into the east river.They need to clean their own house and STFU until they do. It is ridiculous for anybody to think these small orchestrated victory's in NYC in the last weeks have earned the UBC the right to council anybody on Amalgamated.While I applaud them and the people who truly believe in the cause lets not be naive. Why was Berman not allowed to rule on the injunction. Why was the injunction filed by a hobbit and an anarchist, who are to be applauded for doing so and for their work on the rally's, and not your new council heroes.What has really changed??Your cage is still to tarnished and still full of shit.

Re: LAST NIGHT

william davenport
 i was there and at first they invited us into the meeting and then denied us entrance. there were cameras on both sides of fence. the IUPAT bussed in 40 painters ,who thought they were doing their mandoratory picket duty.these poor guys had no clue to what was going on. there were only 20 or so dockbuilders that went inside to meeting. most dockbuilders stood outside with their brother and sister UBC members. ... scabby before the holidays you posted you were busy and were not going to post on here anymore,you broke the truce..  GO AWAY SCABY DORROUGH<YOU YELLOW BELLIED SCAB !!!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAY SCABBY  @GO AWAY SCABBY# GO AWAY SCABBY, YOU PUNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: LAST NIGHT

Dockbuilder
Way more then 20 brother, and maybe if you acted right you would have come in to hear what it's all about.

Re: LAST NIGHT

doorman
only 1 dockbuilder stayed outside with the ubc.brian"judas "mcglaughlin.

Re: LAST NIGHT

Richard Dorrough
Shut your mouth you fat punk..When I want to hear from your punk mouth you will know it bitch. Your the pussy to afraid to come run his mouth in person and hides behind his keyboard and I am yellow bellied. FU you UBC trash bitch. Who will you rat out the members to now that Garrison is gone you punk coward bitch.,

"i was there" So the accounts are true the UBC did have loud mouth punks there. I am surprised you did not get bitch slapped again. Any girls there for you to tough guy. Isnt that when you usually get your ass kicked.... by some girl. Leave them girls alone. They know you like UBC dick.Just because your such a fat pig your man breasts are larger than the other women you have to get over it

Re: LAST NIGHT

matt
Dorrough why dont YOU!! show up at something like this next time,if your so interested in nyc.You talk alot of smack lets see you back it up tuff guy!

Re: LAST NIGHT

william davenport nydc ubc
why is it that cowards post without their names,aren't you proud of the name your mama gave you.  at least SCABBY posts with his name,shaming his.

Re: LAST NIGHT

Richard Dorrough
Im not a tuff guy but I dont take shit from assholes. Davenport is a loud mouth punk and a UBC rat bitch who screws his own brothers and sister and and rat them out to the UBC scum. Why else was he there. Your names not Davenport..Now why dont you mind your own business,keep your mouth shut and stay out of mine. I have not said anything to you or even know who you are. If you have issues with me my name is Richard Dorrough and I live at 303 N 2nd Ave Mechanicville NY 12118.Stop over anytime..Be careful what you wish for tuff guy

Re: LAST NIGHT

Richard Dorrough
By the way. This is not a NYC/ Albany/California thing. It is an exposing the UBC hierarchy for the scum bag ignorant rats pricks that they are thing.I will be there to do so no matter where it is.If you dont like it to bad for you.