Joseph A. Geiger Executive Secretary-Treasurer

Joseph A. Geiger Executive Secretary-Treasurer

Joseph A. Geiger:
 Joseph A. Geiger: I have not held office for very long, one important action I’m proud of is our recent success with a group of organized retirees who were concerned about the eligibility of their medical benefits in connection with premium payments.Salvester Zarzana, former head of Carpenters Local 926 and his False accusations of some of Our officers infamously described doug mcarron as a “hero” because the mobster refused while serving time to “make up false accusations” against him in exchange for freedom.Representative Joseph DiNapoli works hard for you chris Wallace, Paul Tyznar, Ray Harvey,Paul Caperso The Genovese family no longer runs the dc i do we met with and assured the retirees that restoring lost benefits is a goal we are working to accomplish,Joseph A. Geiger Executive Secretary-Treasurer

Re: Joseph A. Geiger Executive Secretary-Treasurer

Ethics
This post was updated on .
Although you have not held office very long, I find it almost incomprehensible that you feel comfortable enough to take responsibility and credit for anything positive currently taking place @ the NYCDCC. Your bait and switch tactic is very misleading, and the only thing transparent about it is obviously going to be how fast you drop it after the elections are over. The only thing you work hard at, is wiping your huge ass after you take a giant dump. You have as much guilt on your hands as any officer or 'soldier' in the Genovese or Bonanno family, of which it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you were still plugged into either.

For you to claim you run anything is humor at it's purest, for you couldn't run more that ten steps without passing out.

If you want to write anything else to puff yourself up, (as if that was even possible) please  take a beginners  English literature course,  or composition class first, because it sure seems like you think at a third grade level.

The fact that in your first address on this forum you attempt to distance yourself from La costra nostra or  "family" involvement, is a dead giveaway to your true loyalty.

When you can get elected E.S.T.  in a clean and honest campaign,  you can claim an accomplishment, and until then: just get used to being viewed as just  another McCarron puppet.

Joseph Geiger

Norman
A politicians’ view of his term in office!
His promises of a golden future
If he is elected for another term
  and another term
    and another term
Are we that gullible?

Let me have men about me that are fat;
  sleek-headed men, and such as sleep at night.
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
  He thinks too much; such men are dangerous.

Caesar’s desire to be surrounded by fat and complacent yes-men,
he realizes this is necessary to the safety of his power.
What does this suggest about his leadership style and ideas about how Rome should be governed?

What do we have at the top of Hudson Street?
Do we need more lean and hungry leaders?
How is our union to be governed?

Re: Joseph Geiger

Ethics
So Norman: You want to be surrounded by fat men? Kinky Norman......................... VERY Kinky.