Joe PISSaro and the theft of our personal information

Joe PISSaro and the theft of our personal information

Credit Reporting Agency
Just when it seems that it couldn't get any worse with the Dockbuilder and Timbermen merge, along comes a president voted in by 301 total members out of 3000 members, who takes it upon himself to compromise the Dockbuilders personal information. By information, I mean name, address, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, date of birth and UBC number. If you don't already know, the Dockbuilders were the only local in the District Council that had voluntary 2% taken out of our paychecks to pay for various programs. The unemployment supplemental of 125 dollars a week, scholarship fund, additional life insurance and death benefits, the yearly Dockbuilders picnic, etc etc. this was something we as Dockbuilders all voted on and approved. If you recall, when the local was dissolved, we had over 3 million dollars in our coffers because if the 2% assessment. Joe PISSaro himself voted yes to the 2% assessment as well.
    Turns out that PISSaro took all of the Dockbuildets personal information noted above and gave it to a computer software developer in California. The executive delegate body also knew of this and FAILED TO NOTIFY THE MEMBERS! This happened over a month ago. It also turns out that this computer software developer is a CONVICTED FELON! Joe PISSaro NEVER INFORMED THE MEMBERS of his actions and, it is also ILLIGAL to remove personal information from the District Council without asking permission from the members. The District Council always preaches to us how safe our personal information is with them yet, here we have a lackluster president with no moral compass stealing our information and supplying it to a known felon! UNBELIEVABLE!
    When does the madness up at 395 stop? When will common sense prevail? Theft of members is not uncommon at 395 as we all know. Ironically, the Review Officer who supposedly has curtailed theft never saw this coming. Joe PISSaro flew right under the radar. When the members have to shell out 80,000 dollars a month to pay for a inept RO who claims to protect the members rights and free the council of theft, he sure is doing a terrible job. And to think that the delegates who gave Walsh a additional 18 months of unlimited power were also trying to cover up this blatant abuse of presidential powers.
    To the 301 members who voted Joe PISSaro in as president during a time of deep apathy and turmoil, I hope you are happy with your choice. To the 1200 other Dockbuilders who never would in a million years vote for PISSaro, now is the time to make a stand and make this senseless man pay for his actions. Speaking of actions, I guess the actions of other Dockbuilders who tried to steer you away from  the madness at 395 weren't so off base after all.

Re: Joe PISSaro and the theft of our personal information

tester
Gaslight as expression

From the film's title, "gaslighting" has come to describe a pattern of psychological abuse in which the victim is gradually manipulated into doubting his or her own reality. This can involve physical tactics (such as moving or hiding objects) or emotional ones (such as denying one's own abusive behavior to a victim.) The effect is to maintain the abuser's self-image as a sympathetic person, while simultaneously priming the disoriented victim to believe that he or she is to blame for (potentially escalating) mistreatment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslight_(1944_film)

Re: Joe PISSaro and the theft of our personal information

Your Unaccounted Money

And You forgot to add that the software report showed well over $2,000.000. YES two million dollars in unaccounted assessment money due to the Local Union 1556. Yes he used the data to compare and show the unaccounted assessment money, doing what was right for the member.

Money taken out of Your wage and keep by the contractor.

What was done by others to address this issue?