JOE Geiger

sons of liberty
His campaign "HONESTY FOR A CHANGE"

I thought he was apart of the Steve McInnis Team . He Was a trustee for the District council . Steve Mcinnis asked him to be part of this and he ran for that position with steve McInnis support and now he is running a campaign on" Honesty for a change ". What dishonesty was in the past ?

Joe tell us the truth about what is going on . Did anyone do anything wrong to the membership? How honest is the council ? Your words and campaign . Honesty for a change means what happen in the past was dishonest .
Your commitment:
 Restore dental and optical benefits immediately for the member and their families .
Answer :Do you understand the reason why we lost this much needed benefit . We lost this because the man hours were down due to the fact we did have out of towner working and construction was not as busy as we would like .
 Restore benefits for the retiree's with no co pay .
How do you plan on doing this ?  if you don't have a plan how good can it be . We all need this not just the retiree's . The membership should not be betrayed at any cost . NOT EVEN FOR THERE VOTE .
This all cost money not promises . You voted for PLA's at every contract . what this does is ,it takes away money that we need to help cover our expenses that we need to survive .
 No more out of towners
The international  agreement is kill us . Joe again its  a statement that you don't have the power to over rule . Its the International that govern this not our EST.
 Apprenticeship program for our members ' children first .
Joe you  are a delegate that is suppose to represent our members . How come we the members did not hear you say anything about this  when it was spoke about . you have a voice .
Maybe the department of labor has the final say on this and not Joe . What commitment  do you have ?
 More Jobs !!! Yes more jobs . How about for the members that need them . not the council reps . If the Reps had more support from there leaders maybe we can do something about putting more members to work . Again the Members .
 NO More Pay cuts Reduce the private sector PLA's
What about no more PLA's in this city . why do you, yes joe 100% of the time vote the PLA's in the contract .
Joe you are not hearing the membership . Yes we get a raise up front but because of the PLA's we give it back plus more .This is what i want as our EST ? Once again you have a voice that is silent for the membership.
 Fix the OWL system and bring accountability
How are you going to do that .
You voted for full mobility on the last contract . I see how you are going to fix this problem. Its sad but true You guys had a mailing ballot about the full mobility and the members cast there ballot about this and voted majority did not want the full mobility . when it came to a vote from the delegate body you were the one that help vote this thru.
Its Very clear to me that MR. JOE GEIGER  has a commitment for himself and not the members best interest.
 I ask every member who gets the chance to vote in this election do vote on what is right and protect our future . The strength of this union is the member that vote for the future . Lets be a union of one not the chosen few .
Vote for the person that is not afraid to speak there members voice . VOTE GREG KELTY

Re: JOE Geiger

Joes Flyer
Amen to that brother.  Vote for Kelty.

Re: JOE Geiger