JAMES DEAN CONTRACTING OWES BENEFIT FUND A COOL 4 MILLION!!!

JAMES DEAN CONTRACTING OWES BENEFIT FUND A COOL 4 MILLION!!!

bulldog88
James Dean HAS NOT PAID BENEFITS SINCE 2005!!!.....AGAIN I Repeat And ASK....WTF Are We Still Doing Business Will JAMES DEAN?.....Why Are We Still Sending James DEAN More Carpenters?.....WHY Was James Dean Allowed To Go 6 YEARS WITHOUT PAYING BENEFITS?......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7guzEuV7j9c

Re: JAMES DEAN CONTRACTING OWES BENEFIT FUND A COOL 4 MILLION!!!

bulldog88
6TH Interim Report......(Collection Of Delinquent Contributions)....JAMES DEAN!!! http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/145622414?access_key=key-n26sckrh6e6ia81odbl