Its official

owl

Re: Its official

owl
all the memebers who are running for office are they all city residents and are they living in one of the five boro`s

Re: Where?

william davenport for president
no lie,ask pat nee himself.  look under all the nee and levi posts and u will find it.what am i your secretary ? look for it yourself.

Re: Where?

Who ever wins this election needs to fight like hell on every level to keep the local. They need to speak up as an elected eboard on behalf of the largest local in the country. They would have to call for an executive meeting the next day and vote unanimously against the proposed bylaws and restructering plan and communicate this to judge Berman at 500 pearl st as elected reps of the largest local in NYC. This will be the first order of buisness of many things to be done in the small time frame we will be given .

Re: Where?

608?
Why was it that you did not do any of this when you were elected to the 608 eboard? If I remember correctly your entire fight consisted of telling everyone that you were a proud 157 member? The next day?

Re: Where?

Donny Arana
This is what we will do if elected......Who ever wins this election needs to fight like hell on every level to keep the local. They need to speak up as an elected eboard on behalf of the largest local in the country. They would have to call for an executive meeting the next day and vote unanimously against the proposed bylaws and restructering plan and communicate this to judge Berman at 500 pearl st as elected reps ao the largest local in NYC. This will be the first order of buisness of many things to be done in the small time frame we will be given ............Do you disagree?

Re: Where?

Answer the question

Re: Where?

Dennis Walsh
Since then, I have witnessed first-hand (particularly at Locals 157 and
1456) the further erosion of the role of local unions in adequately serving their members
and the ability of their fiduciaries to grasp and effectively meet their strict obligations.   For example, at the meeting of Local 157 held in May at which
nominations for office were to be received and where over 10,400 members had received
postcards notifying them of the meeting, I witnessed only 150 or so members attend this
sad and ineptly conducted event, most of which was unintelligible due to a woefully
inadequate sound system.                                                                                                               #####Is this what you are talking about Donny?  ########                                                                 *********I witnessed only 150 or so members attend this
__sad __and __ineptly__ conducted__ event__, most of which was unintelligible due to a woefully
inadequate sound system.
12