Its official

Donny Arana
Its official ,this site is almost ruined -ita almost like a soap opera. Anonamous sites have no accountability.Anybody can make up anything they want about anybody without having to have any accountability. Unfortunately this site is turning into jawin. Gossip. Gossip.Gossip...

Re: Its official

Shop steward
THIS IS TOO GOOD, WALSH VETOED DAVENPORT FOR CONSENT DECREE VIOLATIONS AND ARANA WAS CAUGHT WORKING WITHOUT A STEWARD BY MCKEON AT GROUND ZERO FOR RAILROAD CONSTRUCTION AND THEY ARE WHINING ABOUT IT BEING UNFAIR. WHY DON'T YOU ASK ARANA IF HE WORKED FOR RAILROAD CONSTRUCTION DAVENPORT?

Re: Its official

Independent Slate
Have you gone down to be interviewed by Dennis Walsh? Did Gerry? Why doesn't Gerry ever speak at meetings or at the review officers forum or at the court?

Re: Its official

william davenport
Banned User
joe

Re: Its official

joe
why are you avoiding the questions davenprt? what did walsh have on you?

Re: Its official

william davenport
Banned User

Re: Its official

Pat Nee
 the nee rumor????????? is there any basis for your slandering posts other than gossip? do  you have something more or swere you hoping to destroy someones credibility in a witch and that the witch hunt would get you into office????????????? do you have a moral compass or is it as all about what is good for william davenport?

Re: Its official

william davenport
Banned User

Re: Its official

Olga Aguilar
Billy did you asked all the candidates about their work history and asked them to show YOU their tax returns?  Do you think it's fair to tried someone on Blog157 or Jawin without divulging where you are getting your information?  I think at this point if you want to win any union position you can expect to go through a vigorous vetting process that may or may not include a cavity search.  Why do you think it's ok to single out one candidate? perhaps because you are running for the same position?  If you want to help the local by exposing a bad guy, why wouldn't you do this line of public questioning to all candidates?

There are many members that once worked non-union and then later joined the union.  Not everyone comes into the union as an apprentice when they are 18 years old. "was he working as a scab prior to that. did he ever work on a union job prior to membership. did he ever cross a union picket line prior to membership?" You cannot be serious with this?  Is there something in the bylaws or constitution that a former non-union carpenter CANNOT participate in our union?  That would really hurt the cause if we want to turn over non-union jobs and can only guarantee second class membership.

You are such a stickler for the rules, the rules set forward in the constitution NOT GOOD ENOUGH for you?  If a member meets all the requirements set forward and the winners are thoroughly vetted not enough for you as a member?

Re: Its official

American
Isn't it time that you led by example Mr. Davenport? When are you going to post your tax returns and work history?
I am surprised to see that you have yet to put up the information that you have asked others to post.
When can we expect to see your information?

Re: Its official

william davenport
Banned User

Re: Its official

Olga Aguilar
" you have to pay your dues before running for president"  Is that in the constitution? How many years before one is allowed?  Billy, you like to follow all the rules, the rules allow Pat Nee to run for president, what is your problem?  How about we judge him and you base on merit and knowledge?

Re: Its official

william davenport
Banned User

Re: Its official

Pat Nee
You did not just ask a question Billy. What you did was to post a bunch of lies and then try and call them questions.  If you must know, I joined the union in 1998. I transferred to 608 because I wanted to, it took me two years to get a transfer.
I have never manipulated the OWL, I do not need to,
I never worked for on par, as yourself and Bill Lebo are trying to claim, I have never met Murray, never mind being a friend of his. Everything you posted were lies.
I am   running for President  because I think I can make a difference. I honestly have no idea as to why you are running.
Everyone knows  that Dennis Walsh is vetting all of the candidates, all the idiotic shit would never have gotten past Walsh if there were any truth in it.
Now I would appreciate it if you and Bill Lebo could ease up on the lies and if you feel that either of you can challenge me on the real issues, please feel free to try.
but if all you two want to do is to spread more lies, then I have no use for either of you.

Re: Its official

william davenport
Banned User

Re: Its official

Where.
Where is Pat Nees post sayiung this?

Re: Its official

william davenport
Banned User

Re: Where?

where?
Where is this post William? Can you show us?

Re: Where?

william davenport for president
its on various threads

Re: Where?

where?
In other words, you got caught in a lie. I thought that your platform was honesty?
12