It's confirmed: the original "Ethics" has been banned!!

It's confirmed: the original "Ethics" has been banned!!

Tommy McGuire
The original UBC Chatbox poster known only as "Ethics" has finally been banned from that site. Freedom of  speech is over for the UBC chatbox. Censorship has been installed,  and is thoroughly under the control of the watchful eyes of the NYCDCC. Nothing is sacred in the UBC anymore, and tyranny is prevalent. Rank and file workers: be very careful what you say on the job! It could cost you your career in the union!!!

Re: It's confirmed: the original "Ethics" has been banned!!

TomMcGuire
723am??? Most definitely not me. Why oh why can't you be a man and use your own name when you disparage others? No testes to speak your own mind? Stop using my name you little douchebag. Maybe try the meth/thorazine combo again.

Re: It's confirmed: the original "Ethics" has been banned!!

Tommy McGuire
Seems like posting on the local 157 blogspot using someone else's name is nothing unusual, as it happens all the time.....

Re: It's confirmed: the original "Ethics" has been banned!!

TomMcGuire
so because you have continually  pretended to be other's, it's acceptable? You're a douchebag. You're the only "person" I've ever heard of who is afraid to use "his" own name. What a man.

Re: It's confirmed: the original "Ethics" has been banned!!

Ethics
Please don't pipe me out, dude! Seriously, have a good weekend Tommy......

Re: It's confirmed: the original "Ethics" has been banned!!

Daniel J. Franco

I'm sure you and others will agree, 'Ethics' has shown that he is less than ethical by having posted incendiary and misleading comments under other persons names.

'Ethics', is there nothing else in your life that you could be doing that would be more constructive than what you've been doing through Musumeci's Blogspot and Cbox?

On Aug 1, 2014 5:53 PM, "TomMcGuire [via A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
so because you have continually  pretended to be other's, it's acceptable? You're a douchebag. You're the only "person" I've ever heard of who is afraid to use "his" own name. What a man.

To start a new topic under A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force, click here.
NAML

Re: It's confirmed: the original "Ethics" has been banned!!

Ethics
WOW! Really? If you go to the UBC 'chatbox', count how many "people" post there using their real name, and be as accurate as you can, please. ALSO: remember how many honest folks there are at the NYCDCC, who swore to represent the interests of the retirees and rank and file, then count how many actually do just that; from the top on down. Then by all means possible, go to the NYCDCC website, and give me a total of posts from their blogsite, where concerned members actually get a decent response from any NYCDCC employee concerning benefits, pension, medical, dental coverage, or available jobs for qualified journeyman carpenters skilled and qualified, with most certifications, to do 95% of any work available, not just the barely tooled drunken drugged stuper driven scraggs that show up late for 3 or 4 days, and then not at all, but never fail to inform on their brothers to the rat operated and corrupt so call leadership that comprise all of the leaches at 395 Hudson.

 I thought you were a stand up guy, smart enough to figure out the reason I post using the tag  "Ethics"? I was wrong.

Re: It's confirmed: the original "Ethics" has been banned!!

Ethics
I'm Proud To Be Union

It's obvious now that times are hard
Our nations image is deeply scarred.
The Government gives the Unions blame,
And too many of us accept the shame.
Instead of applying the things we've learned
We take for granted what our forefathers earned.
Our newest enemy is our Sister or Brother
Ignorance says we fight each other.
These back-stabbing people are so confused
They're not Union Members, they just pay their dues.
Members don't tell on their Brother, man.
Or refuse to help when they know they can!
It's easy to talk, to complain and cuss,
But our Union's future depends on us!!
We can put dignity back in our label.
It won't be easy, but I know we're able.
Being strong takes more than a few,
It takes everyone, and that includes you!!

Let's all be proud to be UNION!

Re: It's confirmed: the original "Ethics" has been banned!!

Re: It's confirmed: the original "Ethics" has been banned!!

You Dumb Motherfukker
My name is TomMcGuire and your boyfriend posted using MY fukking name. Or are you too stupid to read his OWN admission up above? Just the most recent. Wake up moron!