Is the council a local?

Pat Nee
With all that has come up lately in regards to the locals, is there anyone left who thinks that there is any reason for having locals?

Re: Is the council a local?

Re: Is the council a local?

"is there anyone left who thinks that there is any reason for having locals? " Then why are you running for the President of a Local??? To Help McCarron finish off 157 so the members can be put into a corrupt council??Something you have wanted all along

Re: Is the council a local?

Pat Nee
Which doesn’t answer the question.
 What can be achieved from a local level which benefit’s the membership?

Re: Is the council a local?

RichardDorrough
You dont need to give us any more of your delusions on our Locals. You wont convince me of your desire to dissolve our locals and put us in a corrupt council system that has allowed Spencer and McCarron to destroy the UBC..So answer the question .Why are you running for President of a Local

Re: Is the council a local?

Pat Nee
LABOR ORGANIZATION
Any organization of any kind, or any agency or employee representation committee or plan, in which employees participate and which exists for the purpose, in whole or in part, of dealing with employers concerning grievances, labor disputes, wages, rates of pay, hours of employment, or conditions of work. 29 USC   Which of the aformentioned powers are held by any local affiliated with the NYCDCC?

Re: Is the council a local?

RichardDorrough
Save you half ass bait and switch Bullshit Nee. Answer the f... question...Why are you running for President of a Local. I told you a long time ago I dont give a rats as what you opinion are in locals and you can stick your McCarron propaganda in your ass. Even Herman Benson who you quote now as UBC Propaganda says your wrong. For one who knows so little you have a big mouth and in your ignorance you spew BS to the membership. Now your running to be President of a local who you do not believe in. FU
owl

Re: Is the council a local?

owl
there should be locals combined there are alot of members it would be harder to control when its that large

look at some of these corporations they are creating monopolies now they are to large to check if anything crooked is going on.besides how is 157 going to kick 608`s butt in the softball game if there are no locals

Re: Is the council a local?

william davenport for president
heres the real question is pat nee for real ??????????????