Interior Construction Fraud.

Bill Walsh

Re: Interior Construction Fraud.

Labor Omnia Vincit
Bill those are the great union contractors that the DC wants us to take paycuts for.
Labor Omnia Vincit

Re: Interior Construction Fraud.

nanananaheyheysaygoodby
DROP DEAD UNITY TEAM !

Re: Interior Construction Fraud.

Haha

Re: Interior Construction Fraud.

Labor Omnia Vincit
Well haha I dont know if you look at Geiger they look to be the same. That guy from last stand does physical work Geiger does?
Labor Omnia Vincit

Re: Interior Construction Fraud.

Steward
Hold all these company's accountable for loss benefits not being paid in,also go after the small company's that owe maybe 1 or 3 members hours paid,every benefit hours we recuperate ,puts more money back into the funds,hold them and our union responsible to get it all back,it effects each and every one of us.We all worked many years to reap the rewards by working very hard over the years.