Integrated Health & Wellness?

Norman
Why can some unions, & other groups, afford to have affiliated free or deep discounted medical, dental, wellness, & other programs. Some are in house, some are outside, all are less complicated & more affordable. We're self insured, we have an outside insurance company administering what little we have. Why can't we get a better deal? Where is our money going? Whose answers can we trust? Are there any brave souls willing to form a search committee, and report to the rank-and-file? I'll give you some places to start on line.