Inflatable Rat for Thursdays Rally

More Questions
Inflatable Rat - Have located a Rental Rat 20' size.

Rental Rate is $450.00 for one day plus shipping in both directions.

If You are willing to assist {Donate] with the money required Contact Dan Franco.

We must get this done today Monday if we are to have the Rat by this Thursday.

Anyone else have a Rat available?
owl

Re: Inflatable Rat for Thursdays Rally

owl
why cant you use the one that is brought to nonunion jobs  not only do we own the building but dont we own the rat also.

Re: Inflatable Rat for Thursdays Rally

Sorry but I have to say it. You want to spend $450 on a rubber rat so that the people who might be sympathetic and on your side will now turn against you and think your a joke. They do so every time you show up with a rubber rat and then try to act serious.Did you ever ask what your potential supporters think of your rubber rat and how it affects your credibility?? Will the exception of Bevis and Butthead who are going "rubber rat cool ugh ugh cool lets put our lips on its butt and blow it up cool ugh ugh" MOST and i stress MOST others think the rat is stupid and makes the membership look foolish. You might want to save your $450. But hey what do I know you have some of the greatest minds of the third century like Nee and Davenport leading you. You can save $450 by sticking an air hose in Nees ass and then you will have a blow up little tykes rat for everybody to laugh at

Re: Inflatable Rat for Thursdays Rally

RichardDorrough
Typo should read "With the exception of Bevis and Butthead"

Re: Inflatable Rat for Thursdays Rally

GOING TO JAIL THURSDAYS!!!!!!
Richard Dorrugh a man that speaks the ugly truth. Your still my brother Rich. I suggest that we go into the offices and physically remove these skells with force if required. Rich they have been mismanaging this mess from 1995 with all the federal government appointees and theyre billable hours.This is the ugly truth bros and sisters. The time to give them no respect was immediately.OK let me say this fuck the rat lets invade the building and clean the rats out. Fuck You Doug Fuck You Frank(MOB MAN OF THE YEAR) FUCK YOU JOHNNY YOU BALLWASHING CUNT!!!!!!!LABOR CONQUERS ALL AND DEMOCRACY IS STILL BRAND AMERICA!!! Thanks Dorrough