Independence Day

Bill Lebo
The 4th of July 1776 is the day we, as Americans, celebrate the day the Declaration of Independence was adopted and the United States of America was born. I wish all my brother and sister Americans a happy and healthy 4th of July, espeacially those who are fighting and risking their lives in defense of this country overseas and those in the armed services protecting us here. I pray for their safety and a speedy return home to their loved ones. God Bless them all, and God Bless America.

Re: Independence Day

Ted
well said - Happy Fourth & thanks for your service

Re: Independence Day

well said - Happy Fourth & thanks for your service...God bless America & Green Beret by a classic - Kate Smith; and NY-NY by Liza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yrTJdarwy0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGC4UenXY_w&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgusCINe260

Re: Independence Day

On July 4th, the United States of Americas will celebrate her 235th Birthday! God Bless America, Well said Bill.

Re: Independence Day

noonan
 Happy 4th imagine all the service men and woman fighting for our democratic rites and Mr.McCarron is taking them away something very wrong that the government would allow it to happen?