If you didn't know

Pat Nee
Anyone trying to claim that they do not know what I am about has not been at a meeting in a long time and has not ever been on this blog before.
I am committed to members having a voice in this union.
I am opposed to local 395.
I am opposed to council employees being delegates.
I believe the the NYC OWL should be for NYCDCC members only.
I am opposed to the cap on delegates.
I am opposed to the notion that there is any benefit to having an Omni potent EST.
I believe that members should ratify their contracts and I will put forward a slate of delegates who will agree to bring the contracts to the membership of local 157 prior to any vote on those contracts, so the members can vote on the contracts.  These delegates will agree to vote as a bloc  to support or reject the contracts based on the local members vote.
This slate will push for contract ratification and council dues increases to be decided on a local level.
I think that the local has to become more pro active in court, if the locals are to regain any powers, it is going to happen in the courts.
I have been saying all of this long before these elections, and so I think that anyone who knows me already knows that any slate I am on is going to be composed of members who have similar views.
I made a motion which carried at the Febuary meeting to have the local hire legal representation to represent us in court. Five months later we still have none.
The UBC spent over five million dollars of our money on lawyers in the last year, and there is not a single lawyer employed by the UBC looking out for our rights in the court room.  We need to have someone in that court room who can say to the Judge that they represent local 157 in this matter and that those members want their union back.
If you have any questions you would like to ask me, I will be at Jack Dempsey’s on Thursday from 4pm on to answer any questions or you can ask me at the Review Officers forum on Monday night, or just ask anyone who regularly attends meetings who is not a candidate for office what I am about. Hell ask Davenport, he has had to create a fictional biography for me just to be able to attack me because he wouldn’t have a snowballs chance in hell of holding up his end of any discussion with me on any issue related to this union and he knows it.

http://bensonsudblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/are-carpenter-local-unions-still-labor.html

Re: If you didn't know

Donny Arana
I don't want to go to a bar to ask you a question.  Its a simple question. How long have you been a union member and how long have you been a local 608-157 member? This is not a trick  question.

Re: If you didn't know

I think that the local has to become more pro active in court, if the locals are to regain any powers, it is going to happen in the courts.
I have been saying all of this long before these elections, and so I think that anyone who knows me already knows that any slate I am on is going to be composed of members who have similar views.

What a frigging crock of shit

Re: If you didn't know

william davenport
Banned User

Re: If you didn't know

william davenport
Banned User

A Question - Re: If you didn't know

A Member...
Have You ever worked{Non-Union and or Union] for "On Par"?

Re: If you didn't know

Action is required
 You can contact Mr. Walsh at 914-437-9058, William I assume you have brought this to Walsh? If not I will call for you and ask Mr. Walsh to call you. I have no doubt that he will veto Pat Nee when you show him your evidence. Or email him at  dwfitzwalsh@optonline.net  You have to show your integrity and present your evidence to Mr. Walsh. Please keep us posted on Mr. Walshs replies.  John have you forwarded Williams post to the review officer?

Re: If you didn't know

Levi
   I agree that action is required Bill. If you are aware of any wrongdoing by Pat Nee you must go to the R.O. immediately. Accusations like the ones you are making must be substantiated. If you do not bring this to Walsh tomorrow I will. If you have no evidence to back up your statements you will be held accountable. If you have the evidence then Mr. Nee will be held accountable. I'll see you tomorrow. Either way this should be settled by tomorrow.

Re: If you didn't know

william davenport
Banned User

Re: If you didn't know

Pat Nee

Get a life William, your fascination with me is bordering on psychotic.
You are discrediting yourself with your lies and smear campaign. No one needs to hear your crap right now, there is enough shit to deal with already.
Why don’t you cut the shit and try and think of something constructive to occupy yourself, are you even aware that you posted that you are upset that the Review Officer will not accept bullshit conspiracy theories from you as evidence against anyone?
You know as well as anyone that the Review Officer was going vet all candidates, your smear campaign was never intended to bring any facts to light, you did this simply to try and further yourself at my expense, because you have nothing to offer.
And no, I am not taking it too personally as you suggested prior to the Review Officers forum, it is not just politics, your attacks are reprehensible and very personal.
I now understand why you got the crap kicked out of you, you are a loudmouth, ignorant, boorish moron who craves any kind of attention.

Re: If you didn't know

william davenport
Banned User

Re: If you didn't know

Pat Nee
I did answer the question, I said that you are a boorish idiot who is trying to make himself look credible at my expense. I said that you have nothing to offer except a lot of bullshit conspiracy theories which amount to nothing. I have also told you in person that I have no intention of answering every little new conspiracy theory that you create.  Everybody has seen this from you at every election, give it up, it is truly pathetic.

Re: If you didn't know

william davenport
Banned User

Re: If you didn't know

Independent Slate
When are you going to post the letter from Walsh vetoing you Billy? The one which explains why Walsh decided that one half of the "honorable" Independent Slate was unfit to run for office? Don't you think you should deal with that? I mean you keep saying that you have nothing to hide and that you will answer all questions, So where is the letter from Walsh vetoing you.
The fact that you were vetoed also raises some concerns as to your history.
Could you please post your work history, please include some details on how you got each job, and also why it was that you came to be laid off from each job. Please list all the sites where you worked for any contractor during the time you worked for them.
Also, if you could please make available your tax records for the last ten years, please remember to black out your social security number.
And could you explain why I am hearing that you bought your place on the apprenticeship?
You have admitted to having a history of alcohol abuse, could you give some details?
Did you ever go to work under the influence?
Did you ever drink on the job?
Did anyone ever get hurt as a result of your addiction?
Did you ever compromise your duties as a steward because of your addiction?
How many times have you relapsed?
Was there ever a situation where someone told you that they would report you to the council for being an alcoholic if you did not do what they wanted?
Is there anything else in your history that the members should know?

Re: If you didn't know

Independent Slate
When did you last work as a carpenter? Is it true that you let the UBC dissolve your local?

Re: If you didn't know

Independent Slate
Has Walsh interviewed you?

Re: If you didn't know

If you want to ask me questions post your name or shut your mouth. I dont recognize slates.Anyone who makes the statement that you LET the UBC dissolve your local is a moron to start with. Are you sure you want to play with me. With the exception of Pat Nee and one or two others I am staying out of your election.I think MOST of the parties involved have embarrassed themselves enough and I am sure the UBC is having a good laugh.If our course you want to draw me in then lets play.

Re: If you didn't know

Pat Nee
I actually believe that the best thing that yourself and Davenport could do for me is to campaign against me like you are. Thanks, I appreciate your efforts.