If you are against Full Mobility..........

If you are against Full Mobility..........

wondering
You need to tell Walsh why this is not good for the nyc membership.  You need to make a case HOW full mobility will is susceptible to corruption.  Just saying "I don't like it or I don't want it" is not enough.  To say that full mobility is just a concept is allowing our guard down.  It's a shame the representatives of the rank file don't care to inform themselves on the subject.  "If it helps to create hours" is pure Horse Shit.  I hope it proves that our leaders have sold us out.  Full Mobility is on the table, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  Whether it will become a reality, that's other issue.

Re: If you are against Full Mobility..........

Ted
ahhhhhhh - OK, see page 2 blog.....FULL MOBILITY, OWL, 50-50

read the commentary, note caselaw citations - read the cases, do some research & then you won't start a new Topic blindly with the assertions "it's a shame the rank & file don't wish to inform themselves"......

Re: If you are against Full Mobility..........

wondering
Ted, stop being an asshole.  I started that thread so I have read it.  My point is that every member should write to Walsh about this.  You and I don't speak for everyone.  If the majority of members don't want full mobility they need to articulate this to Walsh.  Why?  Because he is the one that will consider it before it goes to a judge for approval.  His opinion on the subject is important.  If no one writes to him to express their concerns, he might think we want it.  If you are going to quote me, get it right.  I said, "It's a shame the representatives of the rank file don't care to inform themselves on the subject."  NOT "it's a shame the rank & file don't wish to inform themselves".  I was referring to D'errico.