IT IS OFFICIAL!!! DIRTY DOUG MCCARRON TAKING OVER A MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

IT IS OFFICIAL!!! DIRTY DOUG MCCARRON TAKING OVER A MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

HOW MUCH CHEESE CAN ONE RAT EAT??

WE KNEW IT WAS TRUE BUT HERE IT IS IN PRINT FOR YOU ALL TO SEE.KEEP IN MIND THIS NUMBER IS 2 YEARS OLD

WHILE TANKING UBC PENSION FUNDS AND ELIMINATING  HEALTH AND MEDICAL TO RETIREES.WHILE LOOTING PENSION FUNDS. WHILE CHEATING UBC MEMBERS FAMILY'S OUT OF WAGES AND BENEFITS.WHILE FEEDING UBC MORONS LOBSTER IN VEGAS THIS UNION BUSTING RAT IS LINING HIS POCKETS WITH OVER $1 MILLION!!! A YEAR. $1,017,123.00!!! TO BE EXACT

I WONDER IF THE EBSA, DOL OR FBI CAN CONFIRM THE SOURCE OF  DIRTY DOUGS $526,724 IN "RETIREMENT AND DEFERRED COMPENSATION"

HEY DOUGY WEINSTEIN AT
$1,017,123.00
 YOU DAMN WELL BETTER BE ABLE TO CRAP ICE CREAM

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE DISGUSTED AND WANT TO VOMIT KNOWING THIS "GREAT LABOR LEADER" IS TAKING IN OVER A MILLION A YEAR

Re: IT IS OFFICIAL!!! DIRTY DOUG MCCARRON TAKING OVER A MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

steward
Where is the justice and especially the respect to the members,and retires who made the union,working hard day in,and day out,i hope someday,we all could live in a society where greed could be put aside,and respect to the brotherhood,and strength would make remarkable gains,i only hope and wish for the best in the men and women who made the union what it is today,never mine the leadership in vegas,thatsanother story and agenda.What a shame of what is going on,its very sad to all our members.

Re: IT IS OFFICIAL!!! DIRTY DOUG MCCARRON TAKING OVER A MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

steward
Its a shame the way they railroad the members,and throw them under the bus,what about the shenaagans our international does,they are our leadership,u think they would set a better example,its a mockery and discrace to the whole brotherhood to given false hope that things will get better,lets hope our future will be bright and better for our young members coming up in the trades.