Quantcast

IQ test to hold office

Jack Meoff
   There needs to be an IQ test for all candidates aspiring to hold office or a job at the District Council. The Carpenters for Contractors ticket with the backing of Mike Bilello is a perfect example of the need for this policy. Anyone with an IQ under 115 should be disqualified from holding office. This would elminate the bulk of that ticket and about 75% of the employees of the District Council including our EST

Re: IQ test to hold office

Thank you for that post, I needed a good laugh, my day is not going well.

Re: IQ test to hold office

here you go