INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF CARPENTERS UNITED

INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF CARPENTERS UNITED

Robert Kwiecinski
NOW IS THE TIME TO RISE UP AND REGAIN OUR RIGHTS AND DIGNITY. FORM YOUR NEW LOCALS AND BOND TOGETHER WITH  THE INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF CARPENTERS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!www.newjerseycarpentersunited.com

Re: INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF CARPENTERS UNITED

william davenport for president
another SCAB. go away SCAB

Re: INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF CARPENTERS UNITED

Robert Kwiecinski
The only scabs out there are the ones that stay with the UBC. The UBC's reputation is now that of a scab union, stealing other trades work and pushing union wages lower. So if you want to be a part of that you are pretty incompetant. Once you wake up and wise up you will see that the new union that is forming is for the rights of the union carpenters. And the mission is to bond together to secure and support our wages so that we can live without fear of financial ruin. Only a complete idiot would believe that staying with the UBC is the path to a secure future.