IAM- MACHINESTS & AEROSPACE ENGINEERS FOR DOCKBUILDERS

IAM- MACHINESTS & AEROSPACE ENGINEERS FOR DOCKBUILDERS

AMALGAdockster
IAM is with us!

Re: IAM- MACHINESTS & AEROSPACE ENGINEERS FOR DOCKBUILDERS

How was the letter mailed to Amalgs
Where did they mail this letter to?  How about the other letters for support.  Amalgamated has no return address for its members, yet they receive mail from other Unions?  Sounds like Shananigans again…  Show us a post mark for all letters and provide one for the Dockbuilders….

Re: IAM- MACHINESTS & AEROSPACE ENGINEERS FOR DOCKBUILDERS

Inquiry
Stick the postmark in your ass.  This is serious business forming a new union.  I'm getting tired of you pansy ass carpenters who are on the payroll of the NYCDC, doing nothing and writing dribble against the Dockbuilders. The letters are from the General Presidents on their AFL/CIO letterheads and we thank them and respect them.  They have signed their names to these letters and that goes to show that they have great respect for Dockbuilders Local Union 1456---that was disolved.  It was our Heritage, Reputation and all for one United We Stand attitude and BALLS that lets us form a new union.

Re: IAM- MACHINESTS & AEROSPACE ENGINEERS FOR DOCKBUILDERS

They signed
Where is your signature? In fact where is anyone from Amalgamateds signature? I can make up a website and post all I want on it whether its true or not. It only has meaning when you sign your name!