Hudson Yards

Mh88
I blame Frank Spencer for the deal Mccarron made with contractors! Mccarron is selling us out before he retires and Spencer is sitting back stuffing his pockets!!! We all need to walk of the jobs and stand together in unity before he does this in other cities!!!!

Re: Hudson Yards

Steward
More needs to be done,they are merging our unions,trying to control all our hard earned money that all members worked for,McCarran is got to go,he is bad news and its a race to the bottom,we need a nationwide boycott,and investigations into these skumbags.

Re: Hudson Yards

Slim
Mh88 I blame Frank Spencer for the deal Mccarron made with contractors!
Oh really not the Rank and File for letting anything happen.Days of solidarity are long gone.

Re: Hudson Yards

Labor Omnia Vincit
The enemy is the membership who have given up the fight. The men and women of the carpenters dont apply pressure to the leadership have themselves to blame. Look at the shame est election where the Independent monitor was aware of Steve McInnis sexually harrassing a employee and let the election continue without providing the information to member who werent given the oppurtunity to make an informed choice. The IM also rushed the replacement election thru . Hes a monitor. If the members dont act soon their PESION WILL BE STOLEN BY MC CARRON W THE HELP OF THE CORRUPT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT VERY SOON> Its wake up time !!!!!!!!

Re: Hudson Yards

Steward
We all got to be accountable for,but word needs to get out to our brothers and sisters,it is sure going to be a dog fight,they need to get him removed,taking our money and pension is a crime,its the union members hard earned money,not the cronies looking for free handouts,I am sorry,it does not work that way.