How do we recall delegates?

Labor Conquers All/ Ill have that democracy now thans
How do rank and file members get this mess under control? Is there a democratic mechanism in the bylaws or constitution to recall elected delegates , as well as removing appointed delegates and employees of the district Council. We need more power as member,its imperative that we come together as a collective force you know like a UNION. We have to act in concert to move things in our favor. Its an embarassement that we dont stand together.Let us start by demanding the removal of any leftover forde regime.Then we all meet on tuesday at 200pm at the OWL office and demand competence. We go to the IG and demand Danielson be removed for NO CONFIDENCE WHILE HE REMAINS. I want to be affiliated with the AFL CIO considering our founder and Samuel Gompers were friendly and complimentiary.No Amalgamated will ever take us over dont believe the BIG LIES. Ask yourself if you want just an annuity,or an annuity and pension I think common sense is all thats needed for that question.We have great guys in charge lets tone down the rhetoric and exercise our democratic rights and we will lead by example the way we want to be represented after all it is up to us.

Re: How do we recall delegates?

CONCERNED
YOU ARE VERY MISINFORMED AND CONFUSED

Re: How do we recall delegates?

CONCERNED
YOU ARE VERY MISINFORMED AND CONFUSED

Re: How do we recall delegates?

Labor Conquers All/ Ill have that democracy now thans
Well enlighten me. I read your response now provide some facts.