How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

oowl member
owl

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

owl
wait till moblity comes in they will raise your dues because your no good

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

PEPE
If im no good lay me off for good but dont keep taking my money.

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

heads up penny
Whats the definition of a whore ?

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

jerry
The dc are the whores & more wannabes want a piece of the action.

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

drunk wtc worker
good question

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

Crusty
Another good question is how long will the carpenter school be allowed to graduate misfits ? How many guys also were back doored into full books ? Does the nycdcc take any responsibility for the problem of too many members ? It's all about the dues $$$$ to pay their out of controll salaries.

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

red hot
greed took nycdc down
owl

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

owl
these guys getting paid 150,000 are a total joke
owl

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

owl
slimy whores

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

Jack Daniels
They keep cashing your checks because its a source of revenue for them.  They may call you a pussy or a bitch, yet if you keep paying them, they will keep patting you on the head and calling you names, because they want to keep you and they want to milk you for all you're worth.

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

william davenport for president
jack daniels is a fool. the $  132.15 quartly dues equals about 8 million a year.the 8500 retirees pay reduced dues of around 70 a quarter equals around  $2.4 million give or take.some locals dues are higher some lower.the main monies comes from the working dues this is why the union needs and wants man hours. lowering our total package will lower the one percent assessment.the hourly assessment is about $1.75 or so for a carpenter, it differs from contract to contract(pla's) and apprentices. we need around 15 million man hours a year to break even.so at 15 million we would bring in around $26 million give or take so plus the quarterly dues this year it would be about  $36 million or so.  we do better when we have more man hours.some years we have gotten up to 25 million man hours. fuck jack daniels !  long live the union !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

Jack Daniels
....and in the end, all union members will get screwed by their heads.
I ask that you get individualized retirement plan statements.  What you get is just a lump sum of what the union has all together.  Think about it, its like getting 100 of your friends with 1 bank account....do you think there wont be any dipping into the funds?  That account is not under your name, its under the union's name.  Why dont you just put your house in the unions name, afterall, they're so trustworthy.

The unions are a business, just like any other SMART business, they look to make money.  Unfortunately, they're making money off of dumb working people.

Look at France, Spain, Italy, the american car industry... all of those countries/companies were brought down by the unions..especially the american car industry.  For a line worker, making 100K is ludicrous. ...but union members may not think so since they're all well fed babies.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/10/business/worldbusiness/10iht-10leonhardt.18542483.html?pagewanted=2

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

#'s guy
who are these guys kidding ? no way im quitting +you'll be buying me out real soooooon

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

CHOPPERS
i get paid by the hour the same as everybody else so 150,000 isnt a joke it means i get paid for the hours i work

Re: How come local 157 keeps cashing my check for dues if im no good ?

old 257
I have been out of work also for a long time but they just took my check for 4th quarter. If im no good why did they take it ?