Hey McGorky.Are you now a McCarron Whore.WHY ARE YOUR ALLOWING THE SCUM BAG MCCARRON TO RAPE LOCAL 926

Hey McGorky.Are you now a McCarron Whore.WHY ARE YOUR ALLOWING THE SCUM BAG MCCARRON TO RAPE LOCAL 926

RichardDorrough
WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING THIS SCUM BAG AND HIS CRONIES WHO PROTECTED THE COKE HEAD MIKE FORDE BACK IN NYC.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR DUTIES UNDER THE CONSENT DECREE??

 THE NEW YORK CITY DISTRICT COUNCIL AND ALL ITS LOCALS INCLUDING LOCAL 926 ARE UNDER A CONSENT DECREE. DIRTY DOUG MCARRON AND THE UBC INTERNATIONAL HAVE NO POWER OVER THEM AND HE CAN WIPE HIS ASS WITH THE UBC CONSTITUTION

 WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS SCUM BAG SEIZE LOCAL 926.WHY HAVE YOU NOT TOLD HIM TO GO F HIMSELF.HAS MCCARRON AND THE UBC SEIZED THE BOOKS AND FUNDS OF A NYC LOCAL UNDER CONSENT DECREE.

ARE YOU REFUSING TO PERFORM YOU DUTIES AS REVIEW OFFICER? EVEN IF NYC WAS NOT UNDER A CONSENT DECREE AND THE ICE CREAM SHYTER HAD THE POWER TO ACT THIS NOT EVEN A LEGITIMATE TRUSTEESHIP UNDER THE LMRDA. ONE OFFICER OF A LOCAL IS CORRUPT SO THE INTERNATIONAL BODY SEIZES THE ENTIRE LOCAL AND ITS ASSETS??THE UBC CONSTITUTION PROVIDES THE LANGUAGE TO REMOVE AN OFFICER WITHOUT A TRUSTEESHIP.WHERE ARE ANY OTHER ALLEGATIONS OF CORRUPTION?? WHAT DOES DEFALCO HAVE TO DO WITH LOCAL 926??THE FEDS REMOVED TAGLIAFERRO .PROBLEM IS OVER. VICE PRES MOVES UP PRO TEM PENDING AN ELECTION. THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR A TRUSTEESHIP.

FURTHER THE UBC INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP INCLUDING DOUG MCCARRON,FRANK SPENCER AND MIKE CAPELLI ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE FEDS AND THE US ATTORNEYS OFFICE IN NEW JERSEY FOR THE CORRUPTION ALLEGATIONS LISTED IN THE BALLANTYNE CASE.YOU ARE LETTING A CRIMINAL GANG SEIZE A NYC LOCAL??WTF!!!

EITHER YOU ARE ONE DUMB A..HOLE OR YOU HAVE SOLD OUT YOUR POSITION TO THE UBC.

THE UBC MOB IS BACK IN THE NYC CARPENTERS UNION!!!

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE UBC UNION INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL SYNDICATE IMPOSING AN ILLEGAL TRUSTEESHIP UNDER THE LMRDA. THIS IS ABOUT A  UNION INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL SYNDICATE VIOLATING AND CIRCUMVENTING A CONSENT DECREE

Re: Hey McGorky.Are you now a McCarron Whore.WHY ARE YOUR ALLOWING THE SCUM BAG MCCARRON TO RAPE LOCAL 926

george
i thought mcgorty was goffie,the local 926 interium vice president should move up to replace tagrifello,if it works out that way,its in the bylaws,i hope they take mccarron out too,he is destroying everything our members have worked so hard for,take the bum out,we need rank and file men in,not these clowns anymore,no one is tough to stand up to the contractors anymore,mccarron implemented full mobilty,its letting any scabs into the union,its a sheme to destroy the union within,they need to get rid of his cronies,including mccarron,bring in new leadership with a new direction,who could bring our union back to the brotherhood it once was,it needs to start at the top,and its long overdue,everyone knows it and see it has to start,god willingly.its not about him,its about the survival of our union and our members to survive.

Re: Hey McGorky.Are you now a McCarron Whore.WHY ARE YOUR ALLOWING THE SCUM BAG MCCARRON TO RAPE LOCAL 926

Mh88
Hey George follow Mike McCarrons blog site and pass it on. We need more members like you to help spread the word on McCarron and his cronies.