Help!!Legal Beagles..UBC Membership Lists and the Law

Help!!Legal Beagles..UBC Membership Lists and the Law

For you legal experts. Can anyone name the Federal or State Law that makes it a crime for the UBC to give out the membership lists. When ever we asked for the membership list we were told the law made it illegal for the UBC to give out the membership lists.
     I know NY State has a law that requires employers to protect their workers private information from say UBC Officers that send out workers to steal pay stubs and other worker personal info for the purpose of extorting the worker or company into joining the UBC.But does anyone know of any law preventing or making it illegal for the UBC to give out the membership lists.
    In its bungled RICO case attempt,(Hey Singer we still listen to the appeals audio and laugh our acorns off) an Upstate UBC Sec was falsely accused of trying to steal the UBC Locals membership list on behalf on Local 1. The lie was she acted on behalf of or had anything to do with Local 1. Yet she was included in the RICO case(since laughed out of court") as if she had broken some law. Anyone have any idea which law.???

Re: Help!!Legal Beagles..UBC Membership Lists and the Law

RolloDorrough
Uncle Chuck won't let you hurt me anymore

Re: Help!!Legal Beagles..UBC Membership Lists and the Law

ambulance chaser
I do not believe there is a law because every time i have read about the ubc have used this and someone appealed to the federal court, the ubc usually has to explain where the rule came from. I believe the rule was created in the constitution back in the day when the union used to fight for its members and did not want the employers to be able to retaliate against members.
of course if it is a rico action everything changes, the motive means more than the act, if you steal the membership list in order to commit a crime, that becomes the issue.

Re: Help!!Legal Beagles..UBC Membership Lists and the Law

RichardDorrough
So Doug McCarron every year handing the entire UBC membership list to ULLICO so they can target members to sell them products is OK.

Re: Help!!Legal Beagles..UBC Membership Lists and the Law

Ethics
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Help!!Legal Beagles..UBC Membership Lists and the Law

Motherfucker
As much of a piece of shit Dorrough is, he may be