Quantcast

Harvey Hotdogs

I have deleted your comment from the forum regarding Review Officer (RO) Dennis Walsh.

I have been advise of the publishing of the false and libelous comment accusing the RO of being involved in a “prohibited transaction” involving allegedly “approving” a deal for Consolidated Carpet to install carpet at the Funds. I have been advised that the RO has "no involvement in or knowledge of such an arrangement."

This blog is dedicated to the free and open exchange of information, ideas and opinions in the belief that as Union members you have the right to information, to hear, and to be heard!

However, please realize that I do have a responsibility under defamation law that once I have been advised of a false and libelous comment to take action.

I have reposted your comment deleting ALL references to the RO.

Well well well...it seems like our old buddy really made a big mistake this time around and can't hide this one. Let me begin the tale by stating that at the NYCDCC there is a said Employer Trustee (read Mike Forde holdover) by the very special name of David T. Meberg. This disgusting man is the President and proprieter of Consolidated Carpet. How ironic is it that Mebergs company was hired by the NYCDCC Benefits Funds Trustees to supply and install carpeting with the approval of then Executive Director of the Benefits Funds, Joseph Epstein. As we all know, Joseph Epstein was recently fired by the Funds for MISAPPROPRIATION OF NYCDCC FUNDS( read-YOUR MONEY) by using his business expense account to wine and dine some nasty-ass woman who was also Fund employee. Epstein approved David T. Mebergs carpeting of the District Council.—Harvey Hotdogs.

Re: Harvey Hotdogs

Anon
That nasty ass woman is Gina Toner and I can tell you those of us that had to work with her are glad she is gone!!!! She was a total bitch and none of us were surprised to find out that she was doing Joe Epstein and probably Ralph as well!!

Re: Harvey Hotdogs

anonymous
You are on the right track, how did Meberg and a few others survive all these years. Your other statements are pretty messed up.

Re: Harvey Hotdogs

Harvey Hotdogs
This is a complete disgrace and failure to report such aggregeous actions by Walsh. Why did John delete harveys post? John, are you in bed with Walsh and his actions? Did he promise you a "sposition" with the District Council that makes you his inoperable slave? Put Harveys posts back up and expose the crimes that the Council and walsh have been perpitrating.