Hardhats Memorial Service

Levi
   The Annual Hardhats Memorial Service at St. Patrick's Cathedral takes place on Thursday, April 28 at 2:30pm. It's become somewhat of a tradition in NYC in recent years to pay our last respects to the people who lost their lives on a construction job over the previous year. Families of the victims, along with representatives of various trade unions, rank and file members and management are all invited.
    Show you care. Take off a bit early Thursday to honor our lost brothers and sisters. See you there.

Re: Hardhats Memorial Service

tester
Memorial Service for Hardhats in Saint Patrick's Cathedral - April 28, 2010
http://www.livingscoop.com/watch.php?v=ODEx